The Single Pringle just Broke

"My oh my what an eventful day. we had to save freakin Scarlett because she wigged out and is going nuts." Said Ice as she stormed through the room. " That little person made me miss my hair appointment and y'all know what happens to you when I get mad!" We all ran away from her madness. Scarlett was fine but she was actually kept at her boyfriends because it was to much stress on here. So they gave her a little break. I closed my eyes as a laid at my bed. I dreamed of the one thing I had NEVER EVER thought of, a guy. I never actually realized how much I wanted a boyfriend untill, I guess, today! Almost everyone in the room had one, except Rosetta, Forest, and me. I was determined to find one before I turned 14 which was in a few weeks.

I rushed down the hallways at SGWS and flew into the lab. I opened up the door and grabbed a box named OPTIONAL. I ran out and into the library and opened up the box. I searched every inch of that box for one word only. Boy, that's the word, boy. I looked trough every tab, sheet, and printed arrival. None of them. Until I looked at the bottom of the box. There was a Manila envelope on the bottom. I tore it open and in bold letters. THERE MAY BE A CHANGE OF A GUY SHOWING UP ON THE STEPS ON THE 17 OF JULY. LET HIM IN, OR..... The rest had been torn off. I threw everything in the box and shoved it behind a stack of books. I walk out and then I realized the date. JULY 17. I ran outside and sat on the steps. Then at precisely 3:00 sharp a boy was walking up the steps. He was shivering and had only shorts and a windbreaker. He had bluish and hazel eyes, and blond hair. He walked up to me and said, "Um hello their, I wanted to know if you new me. I'm Claud, Claud Frost, and I'm here because...."
He held out is hand and a cloud formed, and I instantly new he was mine.

Three days after "my man" arrived, they announced him and said he was for sure a powerful person and would be transferred here soon from the data base programs. I sat and waited. Not only did I like him I LOVED him. All the other girls got their makeup on a did their hair and crap. Not me I don't want to make it too obvious. His room was put in the corner so he'd have some privacy. He walked in a few seconds later. He instantly walked in and looked at me. " Hey, I never got your name, but I heard your Fire. I like that. Before you say anything I want you to know. On earth were I've lived someone saw you in your flame outfit. They snapped a pic and made it viral. It's everywhere books and posters. Your coming famous." I fell over and shock. He grabbed me and held me up. " I know it's probably not what you wanted to here, but you needed to. Now this is a little strange, but I came here for you. I saw your pic and said instantly I need you, I want you."
I screamed and then sat down. Not only did I find someone that I loved. They loved me back! Nothing could be better than that. I hugged him so tightly it was like we had been best friends split apart without a good reason. I looked in his hazel eyes and I saw in his eyes I knew him. Id met him somewhere. I traced it backed to where I was 10 I had my books in class (this was before we had left) he sat beside me. He reached over and drew a heart in my history notebook. I never threw that history book away. It's still hidden in my desk, somewhere. I looked at him and said, "Ok, it has to be a secret." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.