Fire and Water

I walked outside that day with hopes. My twin Scarlet waited outside for me, this was one of the only days we had nothing to do. I promised Scarlet that we would go to the mall.

"Amber come on its raining!"

I rushed to fence. My black converse and jeans getting coated with mud.

"I'm going to get another pair of shoes, just in case."

Scarlet groaned but let me go. I ran inside grabbed my rain boots and ran back out. It was raining harder.

" Amber! What's wrong with your hair!"

"Ha ha very funny lets go"

" No really, it's on fire!"

I dropped my shoes and ran inside. She was right, it was on fire. That was impossible. It was raining. I should of felt it.

Then Scarlet ran inside.

"Amber what's going on!"

Her hand were pure liquid, but still in form.

"I don't know!"

She looked at me and screamed

"Amber don't leave!"

I looked down and saw my legs were gone. I looked up and said,

"I'll see you when I see you!

Then I couldn't see anything but darkness.

I woke up on a table. I wasn't strapped down or anything I just was laying there, but I couldn't move. Men and women in suits came up and looked at me, and started mumbling to each other.

" Who are you? Where am I? Where's my sister!?"

Then a door opened, that I didn't even know was there.

"That's enough!"

Everyone froze and left the room

"Hello there Amber I'm Rachel. Now before I free you I need you to know that your at Super Girls Who Save headquarters, and you have to stay here. You are special! Your one of those few people who have talents that no one else has. There are others like you, but they don't have your power. You are fire!"

Important! Please Read!!!

Ok so swimfast here and I just want to let you all know this story is pretty bad. You all are probably like why is she saying her own story is bad. Well I started writing this story THREE YEARS AGO while I was still a young human being. My grammar was awful I hardly even understood Wattpad.

This story was created in my mind years before I started writing this. Then once I discovered Wattpad I decided to write it down for all you 476 readers that have read this book. So I thank you!

I will begin a major editing process in the upcoming weeks. Cause it's bad and the plot should stay the same. Well when I wrote the beginning I didn't really have a plot. Man as I write this I'm just like ah I couldn't write at all

ANYWAY I have also noticed as I get farther in the story I have all the ages and years all mixed up and I'm going to try to fix that so yea.

ANYWAY PART 2. Please stick around if you would rather wait to read when the editing is done that's cool just put this story in your library and just wait. But! If you would like to start reading and deal with my 1st year of Wattpad writing then go on ahead. Thank you all

-swim_fast24

\\\\\\\\ 7/19/17 ///////