Finding the Flower

I slowly made my way out of that hospital with intimidation in my eyes. I had sat in the hospital room for a month and I was done. The scratch on my face was still and open wound, unable to be healed.

I had changed a lot in those four weeks, and I wanted to cry thinking about it. My hair turned bright red with dark red strips throughout. My face was a pale ghostly color along with the rest of my body.

I walked out of the front doors and turned to the right. I had to get out of that place. I started to run to who knows where. As I ran the town sign said "Welcome to the town of Snowball, population 452"

I fell down and cried at the base of the sign. I hated everything that was going on. I lost my best friend, my life, my normality. Everything I dreamed of I lost.

The whole ground around me became moist, which made my jeans wet and the tips of my pink shirt wet. Before I realized it, it was raining. So hard you couldn't see three feet in front of you. I sat there and looked at the sky. Pitch black darkness that hovered over me all of my life.

I decided I had enough and decided to test out my teleportation ability. The leaders always told me to go to rainy falls if anything ever happened. I though there were joking but I guess this was I time I needed to try.

I though long and hard over the wordss rainy falls. Then eventually what felt like eternity I opened my eyes. I was in a white building. The tile below me was a orange color, the only one in the room. I stepped off the tile and walked around. There were 8 other tiles all of the colors I had known to see. The colors of my friends. The ones I hadn't seen in what felt like months. I saw a shiny handle which I pulled open. There I saw her blonde hair, with the beautiful blue scarf she got for Christmas surrounding her neck 

"Scarlet!"

She turned her neck slowly and jumped up

"Amber!"

She raced toward me as I raced toward her.

"They told me you were dead!"

"What! who?"

" Those people at the hospital. I went up to your room and it was locked. I went to the lady and she said you had died."

" No, I'm fine" saying this with no meaning.

The whole time in my mind told me something was off. I saw Scarlett with a grin on her face, she never grinned. Before I could even blink her beautiful blue eyes turned black. Her hair turned black the scarf went away and the next thing I was looking at was a beast. Her breath rapidly increasing. I turned around and started sprinting for the door.

Then there was Cloud, he liked to be called Vince, my lost boyfriend who I never saw again after he ran off. He was in chains on the wall.

"Vince!"

" Go! Save yourself"

" No! I can't."

" Go I'll find you someday  "

It hurt my heart to leave him, but I kept running. At the door I saw Rosetta, but she disappeared before I even could scream her name.

Then before I knew it I was on the floor. The big wound on my face burning. I was being dragged back. I clawed at the floor. I saw its face. It scared me half to death, which is probably what it wanted.

Why me of the billions of people in the earth?

I realized really quickly I could think of the sign and leave. But then I would be leaving Vince.

Right as I reached for my arm I blasted it with my flames. It caught on fire and slowly burned away. Right before it burned fully away it grabbed my arm. It made my skin burn, and left its mark on my arm before it was gone out of existence.

"Vince!"

He was gone. The room started to turn black. The edges first then the walls. The floors last. I fell over the change made me dizzy. I closed my eyes. I needed sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

I gasped for air as a sat up. I heard a faint beep in the distance. My head was throbbing and I couldn't see straight. A hand pushed me down against a cushioned surface. My vision still blurred I began to see a familiar place. Not the dreaded room and not the hospital, but my "Home".

"Ffiirrree"

I heard but it was so slurred I wasn't so sure. My vision still blurred but I could see two outlines of a figure. One was slightly taller than the other. 

I closed my eyes. The light burned,which soon would become darkness

Then again for the second time I opened my eyes. I could see almost straight, and the beeping was louder, because it was coming from right next to me.

No one was in the room. Just me. I looked around. My entire right arm was in a cast all the way up to my shoulder. My knee was in a brace. And of corse the dreaded scratch still on my face.

I felt like a doll that had been pulled apart,  I started to feel bad for the barbies Scarlett and I had played with.

I sat up slowly. My face burned, so bad I started to cry. I screamed. I was angry. I didn't sign up for this. I got hurt in the past, but that's because that's what training does. We were way past the levels, yet I'm still almost getting killed every day.

Rosetta. I went to find her, but I never did. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and stood up slowly. I opened up the curtain to my room. No one in sight. I hobbled out favoring my left leg. I went straight to Rosetta's room and slightly pulled the curtain to hide me. Right as I did people rushed in and opened my room's curtain

"She's gone!"

" lockdown! I repeat lockdown!"

Crap. That was not my plan. I scrambled to get under Rosetta's bed. As soon as I got under there I noticed a book wedged under the frames. I pulled it out and opened it. There were pictures of all sorts of times. Pictures of all sorts of action packed places. Rosetta wasn't  in any of them. Before I closed the book on the last page had a picture of a building in the background and a hooded person grabbing an arm.

I shut the book and held it in my hands. I was going to keep the book until I found Rosetta.

The men came into the room and noticed the curtain.

Something was thrown on the bed. A blue fog fell from both sides of the bed. I held my breath , but I didn't think it was going to help. As soon as the fog touched me, it turned red.

"Get up!"

I scrambled out from under the bed with the book behind my back. They grabbed my good arm and pulled me back to my room.

"What are you doing!"

"I was trying to find my friends!"

The man that I saw that was slightly taller than the other grunted and walked out.

The shorter man stayed. He started to explain what was going on.

" Fire! Your the only one that has returned." Everyone else is missing! We went around finding all 10 of you, and we were successful, but when we returned after finding you, everyone was gone."

I had tears poring from my eyes. I put the book on my lap and opened it to the last picture. I carefully looked at the arm. It had a scar, in the shape of a rose.

I showed the guard the book

"Where is this place!?"

" That's were we are now."

That doesn't make since. For all I knew they could be lying. I slammed the book and threw it on my nightstand. I stood up and tried to get out of my room, but the guard stopped me.

"I have strict orders not to let you leave!"

"Fine I'll just let myself out then."

I pictured the building in the background. I was going to find my friends. I grabbed the book closed my eyes and was sent to darkness.

Yay I've updated. Sorry it's been a little while. I thank you for reading don't forget your comments!
THNKS
-Swim_fast24