A Match that Will Burn

"Run!" Everyone screamed and laughed as we ran around the 'bedroom' like little girls. Well we were girls but we were anywhere from 13-15 years old. The oldest was Forest, the youngest was Rosetta, she was younger than water and I by a month.

We played tag, a lot. See the thing about our tag is we can use our powers. So for Ice this game is a piece of cake. She can just turn invisible and win. For others it's a lot more fun. As soon as someone comes near me I'll burst into flames and start laughing. It is hilarious. Water will turn into a puddle. Autumn, well, struggles more. She hasn't discovered her cool powers yet so for her it's rough. Rosetta is the same way.

I ran beside Water as we were running away from Spring. I slipped and fell smack on my face.

"OW!"

"Fire get up!"

"OW! What do you not understand about OW!"

I sat up and my nose was bleeding. I had the biggest scratch running down my face, from my forehead to my chin on the right side of my face.

"Time!" Said Spring

"Fire are you okay!" Said Water

"Does it look like it?!"

"Mrs. Bubble!"

Mrs. Bubble was our nurse. She healed us when things got messy.

"Yes darlings!" Said Mrs. Bubble

" Fire is hurt!"

She walked over with her white heels clicking on the tile, which was all I could concentrate on. She stopped and gasped when she saw me.

"What happened!" She said as she knelt down next to me.

"We were playing tag and fire slipped and hit her face" said Spring in a panicked voice.

"Everyone back to your rooms, put your curtains shut and stay there till I come back!"

Everyone scurried off and it was just me and Mrs. Bubble.

"Dear can you stand?"

"My face hurts."

" I know You need you to come with me. "

I stood up and slowly walked toward the nurses room. I felt really dizzy and sick. Before I even knew it I was sitting down.

" looks like you have a bloody nose, not broken though and a few bruises and scratches from the impact but let me see this scratch."

She examined my scratch.

"This isn't right. See you fell on your face, but this cut is deep like you fell on something."

I wasn't really listing and she noticed.

" Um Mrs. Rachel. ( that's our leader.) I think you need to look it's something. Come to my room please." Mrs. Bubble said on the phone.

Next thing I new Mrs. Rachel walked in and gasped. They whispered and pointed to my face. But I was so confused it didn't matter.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Walls crashed and screams were heard.

" Everyone lockdown! I repeat Lockdown!"

I laid there confused and scared. Mrs. Bubble wheeled me out into the bunker zone.

I heard screams and saw blackness.

-------------------------------------------------------

News 247

Breaking news! An explosion has occurred at a building that no one knew existed! It was in the outer edges of the town in the mountain. The building was Unknown to many. When rescuers arrived they realized it was the headquarters of SGWS. Yes those comics and stories are all real. They have pulled out 29 workers and are still working.

2 hours later

News 247

More news on the SGWS rescue. They have found what looked to be a bunker. They have found 8 girls, knocked out. They were said to be as stated. "Forest, Spring, Winter, Fall, Summer, Ice, Autumn, and Water." These are the girls that have been found. The ones left are Rosetta and Fire. Still haven't been found.

6 hours later

News 247

More news on the tragic story of SGWS. They have found Fire and Rosetta. Fire was found buried under debris next to Rosetta. Both found in a state of emergency. They have found no others in the rubble and the eight girls that are ok said there was no one left that they new of.

-------------------------------------------------------

Fire! Fire! I bolted awake. I didn't sit up I just slowly opened my eyes. Surrounded by beeps and white lights. I felt like we were moving.

"Amber, you look at me. Please!"

I looked at the woman standing above me. She had a pale face and beautiful blue eyes. She had a smear of what seemed to be blood on her face and her hands.

" Amber listen here. You need to stay awake."

I just nodded. My face hurt and burned. I fell and evidently my fall lead to leading everyone to safety. Before Whatever happened I heard someone say that I had cut my face on a piece of Ice. Which wasn't from Ice herself.

4 hours later

I am here all alone. For some reason my face couldn't be sewn up. So I have the biggest bandage on my face. I don't know where anyone is, or me.

I haven't seen a nurse or doctor since forever ago. I really just want to sleep.

I looked at the door and in burst Scarlett.

" Amber, my gosh are you ok!" She screamed.

"I mean I guess."

"You have to keep a secret"

"Really I'm stuck her for however long so spit it out."

"Ok" She began, " You know how you fell on the floor. Well see you fell on Ice, not actually Ice, but a shard of it. You see that signaled that those bad guys had been there. They were watching us! You freakin saved us!"

"What! Is that why my face can't be fixed?"

"Exactly, it was made by magic and only magic will fix it!"

I looked in her blue eyes. She had our mother's eyes. She reminded me of our mom. We have no idea what happened to her. She hasn't been contacted or anything.

I reached out my hand and wiped a tear away from her face.

"It's ok, don't cry. We will be ok."

" I know but I don't want to see what your going to look like in a second."

"Why?"

"Because, Rosetta, she's missing."

//::////:://///:::://::/:::////:::/:::/:::::::://////

Hahah! Suspense! Sorry guys just thought is was a good place to end! Very intense don't you say. Please comment and leave suggestions!
: unedited
-swim_fast24