Krazy?

They took me to a room and pushed me in and tied my hands around my back. I listened and herd a sound of locks clicking and then nothing. I was alone at last. I lied down to rest, but that was impossible. Every time I moved the rope would get tighter and tighter, and eventually it got so tight I couldn't feel my hands. I eventually realized I could burn it off, and I did. I stood up and walked around. the room was white with no furniture or paintings. I sat there and started to cry. I was officially crazy, maybe they would send me home or somewhere else but here. I was almost on my last string. Then a window appeared in front of me. They had water! She was screaming an crying they took her to the office. The window went away and moved so I could see in the office. The lady asked the same things as she did to me. Water eventually broke out into tears, and said the same thing I said. The lady this time said. "Take her to the room, " Water started to cry and gave up the fight. They dragged her to the door of my room and unlocked it. They tied her up and threw her in. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I watched her struggle to free herself then I watched her figure out the rope. As soon as she got it off I yelled "Scarlet!" She looked up and ran toward me. I hugged her so tightly, like a little girl who had just found her lost puppy. Scarlet said, "I spoke I couldn't keep it in."
"Neither could I" We laughed and sat there. Well obviously they had classified us as crazy, so we took advantage. I would go up to the door and knock and say " Can I come out?" They would always say, " Only when you prove." everyday they would say that. The finally I started to go crazy, same as water. We practice shooting at each other and other bored junk. Then finally we stood next to each other and said "Here ya go." we shot at the door together and out lines collided Into a spin and when it hit the wall it made a hole. The men rushed in and grabbed us and took us out. They through us into another stupid room, but it was Better than the white one. A man sat down in front of us and said, " really these two?" And then said again "Sorry ok. So you are nevermind. Welcome twins. You are dangerous yet wonderful. You are still crazy, but that's ok. Welcome. You are the one who will save us from all disasters. Don't ask me what that means. I'm just here for your need. You will save the world from destruction, with the help of everyone else here. Now, go not back to your room somewhere else but here.

Again we were dragged into another room, but this one had color. It had a bunk bed in the corner, and a couch. The walls were purple and green. There were paintings and bookshelves and two desks. We were shoved in and the door was locked behind us. We looked around the room and saw a single window, maybe a one by four slot. It was on the side where the bedrooms were. We could see all the girls bedrooms! We saw Autumn run toward the who do and sat down infront.
"I heard what happened, when do u come back up?"
"I don't know, they just shoved us in and locked the door. I hate it in here. I mean it's better the other room,but it's not the same. The...." I could not finish because Autumn ran away. A lady came in and was talking to the groups of girls. I sat down on the bottom bed, cause water had claimed the top. I HATED the room. I felt like I was cooped up in a chicken cage. Then Autumn came back to the window.
"Sorry, we are not supposed to have any contact with you. The officers here don't know there is a window here yet. Every time we stop talking push that button on the side of the wall there. it will activate a shield that will protect the window from sight." I heard a knock on our door so I scrambled to push the button then I ran threw a book at the couch and went to the door. I opened the door and a woman stood there blankly.
"Hello?" I asked
"Um, yes may I speak um Amber."
"Ya that's me."
"Well, ok the reason you are here is because well your needed for other things. We are going to do some test the probably send you off somewhere else, where you can learn to fight the creatures of the universe not the world. Oh, and Scarlett is coming with you of course."
NO, I do not want to leave, i like it here. Well not in this room, but outside. I love the girls here, an the learning to fight to save the world."
"Your going to do all those things, just without the girls."
"NEVER, I'm going to stay here and help these girls. We need to save earth before the universe."
"Fine then, your just going to stay in this room until you agree."
She slammed the door and I heard it lock. I ran over the the little window, and opened it up. They had gone to battles, I knew that because Autumn left a sign. I closed the window, and went to my bed. This was horrible. I was freaking cooped up until I agreed to go. I was never going to leave, ever!