Battles

We had our first "Battle" on October the tenth. A few months after I arrived here. So called battles were preparing us for the real ones. That's really all the information I got. I walked over to the battle room by myself. Water was still not able to participate since she was not finished in pre-training, whatever that ment. I thought it was for the best since our powers wouldn't cause an explosion or such, as said it would. I went into the door labeled "Battle". The room was just a giant green screen! I didn't ask any questions and sat down next to Autumn. She whispered to me, "This isn't scary, stick close to me and when I say go, do your power hand thingi." She began another sentence but was cut of by a man saying, "get up and get ready." I walked close to Autumn but far enough away for space. The man turned of the lights and activated the green screen. I though we had teleported to some weird world. There were buildings all around and then I saw the other girls get into a line, so I got in front of Autumn. This big creature thing came in front of my view. The first person in line was ice, of course. The monster was fire. That means they were opposites! I watched them battle it out. Ice jumped up onto an ice platform and hit him directly in the heart with her ice crystal. "Man remind me not to get on her bad side." then I watched everyone go through the same thing until winter went. Her enemy was summer. Winter stepped forward and the summer monster went nuts. She shot water and sand at winter. winter fell over and I saw her arm was turning purple. Summer shot a water missile at winter. It hit winters hand and her hand turned a bright pink and purple. I though to myself about the idea we could actually het seriously injured. I watched her hit the ground will a thud and I listened to the giant laugh. Her best friend Fall ran forward and grabbed her and dragged her to the back of the line. It was my turn now. I stepped forward and watched my monster walk forward. It was a water monster. I stepped forward again and it stood there. I shot a practice missile at it and I wish i hadn't. The monster went crazy shooting water bombs and things I don't even know how to describe. I though very quickly what i was going to go, while I was trying to jump over water blobs. I decided what I was going to do. I was going to distract it somehow them shoot it. Then before I could even begin my plan a water bomb hit my arm. "Owewweww" I screamed then Yelled " Oh, ok your going down." I shot a fire ball at the ground which made a platform that rose as long as I held my hand down. Once I got to eye level with the thing I jumped up into the air and hit it directly in the heart. It fell backwards then got back up. "I thought it was supposed to leave." I yelled to Amber. "It is.....". She started to step backwards and run away. I was stuck with a super angry monster. I could either get really hurt or really not injured. I decided to risk it and started to shoot fire balls at it. It just stood there laughing. I yelled "Get water!" Amber replied, " She's not..." Water instantly appeared next to me. I said, "Its over its time they find out." Water jumped and so did I. We both opened our hand and a ball of flame and appeared in mine and a ball of water in hers. We touched hands and shot directly at the monsters heart. Waters water line and my fire line collided in the air and twisted together then directly hit the monsters heart. The monster stood there and then exploded. Water and I shot backwards off the podium. We looked at each other, and realized we had probably made the wrong choice.