U mean to tell me?

I sat there on that bed until I heard a noise outside the window. I walked over and the girls were running everywhere. Them Amber came up to me. "Their here."
She left running away as fast a she could. I started banging on the door, and screaming to let us out. BANG! dust filled the bedrooms. I picked up the lamp on the bedside table and broke the window. I crawled out and stood there. The monsters were real? I ran toward the door to the main hall, locked. I was trapped unless I crawled back into that tiny room. No never I would never. I grabbed the bat that I kept next to my bed that had what I thought to beWashington Braves' logo printed on the side. I walked back to the window which looked tiny now that I stood outside. Scarlett sat there on the floor saying, " We are doomed!" Over and over again. she was totally not in the "helping" mood. I walked around the dust filled room looking for a way out. I heard the door slam open and Autumn stormed in a grabbed me and pulled me through the door. Right as she did the whole roof fell. I walked in silence and she led me to a "storage closet" which was actually a hidden bunker! We went in and all the girls went "uuuuhh" when they saw me, and scooted over to the other side of the room. Then a man started to speak. "Hello, children. We are under attach by... monsters. It is necessary for all of you to evacuate this building ASAP. So we have created this." He pulled a sheet off a machine that looked like it would decapitate you in a split second. " This machine is going to send you to a family which you will become apart of and live with them until this is settled. Now let's start with Fire, your family lives in um let's see, Oh here we are. The live in Georgia don't ask the city I'm not sufe. Your moms name is Beatrice and your dad who you will not see since he is in the military on duty is Jack. They have three kids, Stacy who's thirteen, Jack and Janice who are six and twins." He continued on with all the girls. Most of them had similar families maybe a kid or two different. Ice on the other hand was the worst of all. She lived in Minnesota and lived on a farm with seven other kids. I felt sort-of bad for her. After he finished he said " who wants to go first." I raised my hand as high as it would go, only because he had no idea I was supposed to be in a different place. He locked me in a said, "Good luck little Fire." He pressed go and I shot through time basically it took a second and I landed on a bed in a ok sized room. I opened the door and I was greeted by my "mom" I guess. "Good-morning my little Rebecca!" My name I guess is Stacy I though a two little rambunctious kids ran through and sat at the table ready for breakfast. Then Stacy came in and sat down, and I sat down across from here. Mom sat at the table with the pancakes and said, "Everyone, this is Rebecca."
"Yea Mom we know you told us she's in protection or something and she has to be my twin sister blah blah got it." Stacy said as she grabbed a pancake."
"Ok, Hi," I grabbed a pancake and ate. I maybe could fit in a not be found for a little.

BACK AT SGWS HEADQUATERS
"Where is Fire!" A man screamed as he stomped down the stairs into the cellar." um, she's been sent along with everyone else." said the man who was a nervous wreck
"She dangerous were did she go!" He yelled at the wrecked man."
"Um, Um she went, went to California!"
"Thanks." the angry man stomped up the stairs and locked the cellar door behind him.