Screams are Helpful

OH WELL YOU PROBABLY NOTICED THE SUDDEN CUT OFF IN THE LAST CHAPTER, WELL FOR SOME REASOM IT DECIDED TO DELETE THE REST SO IM PICKING UP FROM THERE!

-Reporter
"There was miraculously no deaths accounted for. Witnesses say that here girls came and removed everyone from the building then fled the scene. I photo was caught of these mysterious girls from a nearby camera. If you see these girls tell them thank you. They saved over fifteen peoples lives."

The photo showed my red hair and Rosetta's blonde braid with flowers on the side. Autumn was ahead of us so she was not captured. Every single soul in that room turned around and looked at us in dead silence. Then I started to think. Why had we been put on lockdown, or better yet why right as we got back? The bunker door flew open as men flew down the stairs. Their faces almost as red as a Chile pepper.

"Why were you out of base! Really the question is how did u get off! You three have made it harder on us now than we every have had."

I looked around at the girls. They all had puffy watery eyes from crying. I didn't know why, but I suspected it was from the thought we could all be killed.

"I'm sorry that I left because I had a feeling I needed to save someone! If you didn't realize it I save a little girl from dying, and these two lovely ladies helped me save all those people!" I screamed as everyone stopped their crying.

"Maybe, you should think about the rest of the world before you say we shouldn't help them. Are we not here to save the world? If not well we can stay cooped up here in the cellar and think of how the world could be In flames right now, with the only people who could help are in hiding!"

That caused everyone to stop and think. I was breathing hard and my face was red. I had spit out every word I had ever wanted to say about this place and I didn't regret it.

"You are right," Ice said, "Let's go save the world!"

Everyone screamed and shouted. We were finally going to accomplish our one mission. To help the world!