Cliff diving

Well, when I first entered this place I though I was never going to be awesome. I now know that I am awesome. That little microchip we found in the girls teddy bear connected to an unknown source, so we couldn't shut it down. I new that in the main cities I was famous, but no one new where to find me and now they new. Mrs. Beu said we might even have to move the whole place. I was so upset. I pretty much screwed up the whole place, by some how being in whatever city the photo was taking, in my uniform. (other words known as my fight uniform). I made it my mission, but I'd probably mess that one up when I told Scarlet. She was still at her boyfriend's, but I'm sure she is coming back in a few weeks, maybe earlier because I can't save anyone without her. I walked to the main rooms where half the room went to training, and half was studying. I ran to Autumns room and called Rosetta over too. I said "Ok we have a major issue. Somewhere a pic was taken of me and now it's viral. We need to sneak out of here and get the comic stories and other things."
"Why." said Autumn
"Because she's a friend, and plus of we help her stop it the less likely we will get in trouble." said Rosetta

12:00am
We snuck out of the highest security place ever and went to Chicago. The reason we went there was because this was the last places the group of girls had gone on a field trip a few weeks ago. We walked into a comic store and stood there in aw of everything. The comic story was all of me. I had never seen so much. There were posters and books it was so insane. "You know this is one of the most popular books on the market." said the man at the cashier counter, "It was taken by a random kid who saw her save a boy from falling of a bridge then putting him to safety." I sat down. I had done that. On our Chicago trip,( I didn't talk about it because it was pretty boring) this boy was fishing on a bridge and he was reeling it in and he almost fell in. I jumped of the bridge and grabbed him and made a platform below me and took him to the shore. I took off, not even hearing him say thank you. "Are you ok miss" the cashier said with a little bit of curiosity in his voice. I ran out and ran the streets. I had saved a boy and you think I would be happy, but I just didn't even know what to say. Then I heard a woman scream. A kid had wondered their way onto a cliff into a river. The woman ran after the kid, and I took off sprinting. The kid walked off and I jumped of the cliff after her. I grabbed her shirt and shot a fire ball at the water which cleared a path then I shot a fire ball under my feet to use to float down. We landed with a little impact but not a tone. I waded to shore with the little girl on my shoulders. I climbed up the cliff and when I reached the top everyone screamed. I had saved a little girl who should of died. I held the little girl she said, "Thanks you." and hugged me. I gave her to her mom, who was in tears saying, "thank you thank you so much." I walked away but was stopped by reporters. They asked, "how did you do that?"
I said, " Well it was mainly luck. I'm really Ono being fit and I guess that came in handy." I tried to avoid telling them about the powers.
one newsman said, " Why did you jump off a cliff to save a random girl'a life?"
I said, "Because we need to save those we believe we can save."