No Title Needed

As Water and I shot threw the air, water made a water trampoline to stop her. I on the other hand could not stop myself so I collided into the dirt. Then I remembered it was a simulation. The color soon started to fade from the background, and all that was left was eight girls standing with there mouths open wide along with two girls who stared directly at them with big eyes. That was me the one staring. I finally broke the silence and said the most retarded thing ever, "so how did we do?" Everyone began to move slowly away from me and water. Like we were some kind of animals. There were many whispers around the room and some said, " OMG we should be dead" or "I new they were freaks in the beginning." I ran strait or of the room into our bedrooms. I ran to mine and pressed the button that had curtain come in front of it. Everyone ran toward me, but it closed before they could reach it. I sat there on my floor crying. I don't really no why, but the stress was to much. I eventually stood up and pulled my curtain aside to see everyone. There were those men who had examined me first. The girls were screaming about something that I could not make out. I eventually looked over the waters room, but her curtain was closed also. I went back to my bed to lay down. It was 10:00 now, I fell asleep wondering what would happen in the morning.

I woke up and saw a pile of notes that had been shoved under my door. Every one of them was green with a purple stamp. I instantly grabbed them all and threw them on my desk. I opened the first one that said, "Dear fire, due to your actions we request you come out soon, otherwise you could, lets just say die." I didn't read the rest I just threw it In the trash, along with all the other, except one. It looked like all the others but it had a bump in the front. I tore it open and there sat a bracelet with the word "Unstoppable" on it. the card read, "Dear fire, I give you this because you are truly unstoppable. I will always follow after you *Autumn" I put the bracelet on and decided I would make a mad dash for the kitchen and the come back. I took off and instantly I was stopped and stupidity got over me. The girls all asked me stupid questions and I replied with stupors answers like, "Yea, yea now move." or "Sure". Eventually I ran forward and locked myself in the kitchen. I sat down at the table and put my head down. I wondered what I was going to do. I decided to grab food, of course, the. Make another mad dash not to my room but the leaders office. I was told never to go in there unless you were told or if you were I trouble. I unlocked the door and ran backwards to hide behind the fridge. The girls ran in looking for me, but they couldn't find me. I shot a fire ball at the other exit door, and they all went that direction then I ran out the other door straight to the office. I opened the door and sat down in the white chair. The lady at the desk looked up from her book like those people you see in tv shows when they go to their boss or a new job. She took of her glasses and said, "Umm, do you need help? Of course you do. I'm Deb and I'll help you through your time of need. Due to your current fault I must ask you a simple question." She yelled and two men came and grabbed me by the arms. " Are you the sister of Ms. Water, or Ms. Scarlett?" She said. I started to cry and said. " Yes, we are not just sisters, we are twins." She looked up and dropped her papers. She ran out of the room and said on the announcement " Everyone, get into their rooms. Lockdown has just begun." I stood there crying as she walked back in and said, " Take her to the room."