Hiding Dawn

Living a normal life doesn't seem like a good thing, but with my old crazy life, it was fantastic. I was a normal 15 year old kid for once. I went to school, I had friends, I was going to play a sport, maybe. I started to wear nicer clothes and made myself look nice and different so no one would recognize me, but that happened for about two weeks.

I was standing at the mall looking into a store window. It was late autumn day after school. I had my orange converses on, dark skinny jeans, and a black tee shirt. My bright red and orange hair and my shoes brought all the color I needed. My hair was nearly curled and reached halfway down my back.

I stared at the tv in the window. It had my picture and name and in the headlines it said 'pronounced dead'. The red substance on the shoes was blood, my blood, and there was enough information to conclude that I was dead.

As I began to grin and muscular hand grabbed my shoulder and I flung around to face whoever had grabbed my shoulder.

"Claud!" I yelled quietly. "What are you doing here!"

" I finally found you."

He hugged me and I hugged him back. I hadn't seen him in a year, at least it felt like it. I missed talking to him all day.

"Claud, I missed you too, but"

"No buts Amber."

"I'm not Amber, I'm Dawn"

"Okay, Dawn" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Stop" I laughed and slapped him in the arm.

"Ok fine. Dawn, I need to tell you something. I ran"

"Ran from...?"

"I ran from my internship at the place"

"You left the science program?"

"Yes"

I nodded. I knew what he meant. He left the 'world saving program' that was looking for unique individuals to save the world, instead of SGWS. He went undercover, and obviously he hated it.

" So now your"

"I'm done. I've spent days looking for you as soon as I left."

"Claud, thank you"

"For what?"

"For finding me"

"I thought you didn't want to be found"

"I didn't want to be found, but you found me anyway. Your the only person that I wanted to find me."

I looked into his grey blue eyes and smiled. An he smiled back.

"Dawn, I found this dress that I like you would look gr... Dawn! Who is this?!"

"Cassie Shore, this is Claud Forest."

"Hi" Cassie said as she starred at me with a grin.

"Cassie this is by boyfriend."

"Dawn! I didn't know you had a boyfriend. Why didn't you tell me!"

"Well..."

"I've been gone for a while and I wanted to surprise Dawn" Claud said.

I started to laugh at him calling me Dawn.

"Did you guys meet while you were on the run or Something" Cassie asked.

"Oh no," I started, " we've know each other for 2 years now? We've been dating for a year and a half. "