Chapter 27

Y/n's POV

"I didn't expect to see both of you today and here" Gramps said. I wonder who's he talking about.

"We came here to say hi to luffy since we are in the same town ." Say hi to luffy?

"How do the both of you know luffy?" Gramps sounded confused, which is pretty expectable.

"We became friends in the summer camp like 5 years ago." How can he remember someone from 5 years? I can barely remember someone I saw an hour ago.
Everyone looked at luffy, who was confused as well.

Gramps let them in, and their footsteps were getting closer to the room.

When they entered the room, everyone was staring at our guests. There was a guy with pink hair and a bandana  across his forehead, and a scar on his forehead. Another guy was walking beside him. He has long blond hair and was wearing a black thing over his eyes (idk what it's called). He's noticeably taller and more muscular than the guy with pink hair.

"Long time no see, luffy" he said. Luffy looked confused as ever.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

"Of course you do. I'm Koby!" He didn't look like he believed him.

"But the koby that I know is shorter than you" he said while thinking.

"Well, it's been 4 years, what do you expect?" The blond said. The boys took a seat and Luffy talked koby a little bit till he noticed the blond guy.

"And who are you?" He asked.

"Do you really not remember me? Well I'm pretty sure that zoro remember me much better. I'm Helmeppo." He said.

"Weren't you the guy the tall boy with the weird haircut that always bullied the younger kids?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah, but he changed." Koby said.

"How do both of you know old man?" Ace asked but he got hit by gramps.

"Well, we are two years older than Luffy, so we went to the same summer camp. Luffy was twelve and I was fourteen. I was good friends with luffy, but helmeppo was the bully. I wanted to join the navy, and luffy told me that if I have a dream, I have to work hard to achieve it. His words made we want to get better, and here we are! now I joined the navy!" It's so weird how luffy can be quite blunt, yet he knows what to say in the right time.

After we got to know the two guys, mostly  koby, they had to go so they left. We then went to sleep.