Chapter 17

Timeskip to the day before the last day of school

Y/n's POV

We played the song in front of Mr. Brook, because he have much experience with what can we improve.

"This is amazing! I really cannot believe how much you've improved from last time!"

"thanks" we said in unison. Ace was sitting on one of the chairs, waiting for us.

"Alright, I'm excited to see you guys singing on the stage" we thanked him again and left.

Nami told me that she wanted to talk to me and the other girls, so I left with them. Sanji wanted to come but Nami punched him and threatened him to stay, so he did what he was told to do, still with his eyes in the form of hearts.

" So, today after school, we are going to the mall to buy new dresses for prom, and new outfits for y/n and koala because they'll perform tomorrow on the stage." Vivi opened her mouth to talk but nami cut her off

" you are going to prom."

" yeah, I wasn't gonna say otherwise. But I already have a dress" she said

" No your not wearing it. It's so simple." She then sighed in defeat.

" alright then, I'll come with you." Then, we went to eat lunch. I had math and zoro was with me.

"So who are you gonna go with tomorrow" I asked him.

"I don't think that I'm going" I raised one of my eyebrows

"why?" I asked

"I have no one to go with."

" why don't you ask someone then?" He then started laughing.

"I'm really bad at love stuff, so who'll go with me?"

" I honestly can see that, but who cares if you're good or bad at it ? Just ask Tashigi" his face flushed red.

"Are you serious? I would nev-"

" stop it. We all know that you like her, so stop denying it like how sabo denied his crush on koala and go ask her out."

" what's the point? I mean, she will definitely say no." Tashigi now sits with us at lunch, and they always have to either glare at each other, or fight. I don't blame him for thinking like that.

"Just try"

" no" he's so stubborn

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

" fine!" We got into the cafeteria, and got our meals. Everyone was there except Ace.

" hi" I said, but only robin answered because the rest were busy fighting for food.

"Um.. I'll be right back" I left my meal, knowing that luffy will eat it, and exited the cafeteria.

'Where could he be?' I thought to myself.

I looked everywhere, but didn't find him. I then decided to call him.

"Hello?" He answered, which was great.

"Where are you?" I could clearly hear him chuckle.

" so you are worried?" He answered me with a question. I kept walking in the hallways of the school.

"Eh I just thought that you died- ahhhh!!" Someone put his hands on my shoulders. I immediately looked behind and saw ace smiling sheepishly.

"That's a no, I'm still alive"