Chapter 13

Y/n's POV

I woke up, shaking as if I saw a monster. Another nightmare. I checked my phone to see what time it is. 6 a.m.? It's pretty early. Especially that it's the weekend. We planned to meet at sanji's place to see what song we'll play. The meeting was at 3, since it gets dark early.

I left my bed and decided to go for a walk. I wore a black sweater with blue tight jeans, and black boots. I had my jacket and earmuffs on and left my home.

~

Right after I entered the park, someone called my name

" Y/n? What are you doing here at this time? I thought you were a night person." I looked behind me and saw sabo.

"Oh hi sabo! Actually, I wasn't able to sleep, so went outside to get fresh air. Same for you, what are you doing early in the morning?"

" same, I couldn't sleep."

I then sat on one of the benches, and he sat next to me

" i have a question, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to" I giggled

" but you already asked one" he raised his eyebrows

" just kidding, ask your question" he chuckled

"why do you have eye bags under your eyes. Do you have a nightmare or something?"

" yeah, about the death of my mother." He then looked kinda sad. He also have eye bags, and looks tired.

" Sabo, did you have a nightmare too?" He then looked at me.

" No, I didn't, but Ace does. He've been having them the whole week. He shouts late at night, because of his nightmares. They have gotten way better though, but still, he sometimes get them. That's why me and luffy try to comfort him." I felt really bad for Ace, but happy too, because he has brothers to look out for him.

" Ace is lucky to have brothers like you." He then smiled at me.

" thanks. What about you? What do you do when you get nightmares?"

" Honestly, I just wake up, try to comfort myself, and stay awake till the next day. Don't forget the coffee too, it's an important part of my day." I chuckled. Sabo looked surprised.

" but doesn't your father help you out?"

" he doesn't know anything regarding to my mental state, I just don't like causing much attention"

" but that's not attention. You need help. Like, I get that you're always smiling, happy, and love to cheer everyone up, but really, you need help too. If you need anything, just tell me."

Sabo is really nice. I always wished to have siblings, and honestly, sabo, luffy and the rest are all like siblings to me, we'll except Ace, because I like him.

"Thanks sabo. You too, if you need anything, just tell me"

" by the way, koala is grateful to you, because you encouraged me to confess so thank you"

" Ah you don't have to thank me. I mean, I shipped both of ya right after we -" sabo's phone started ringing, so he answered it.

- " Hello?" Sabo said.

- "What is it luffy?" Is everything alright?

- "alright, I'll be right there."

He then hanged up.

" Ace has gone crazy, so I'll have to get going. I'm sorry, I wanted to talk more but, my brother-" I cut him off

" I'm coming too. He's my best friend. I need to help him." He stared at me.