Chapter 24

Ace's POV

There were 2 days left for Christmas. I sat in my room, thinking of what to buy everyone After thinking for so long, I decided to bring luffy a new hoodie and a pair of pants, because he's worn out his for so long, sabo a new table lamp because I broke his after we fought last time. The problem was that I didn't know what to give y/n.

" Ace?" Y/n said. I turned around and saw her wearing a f/c winter t-shirt, black jeans, and hoop earrings. Her hair was down, and had mascara eyeliner. She looked very pretty despite spending a little effort on her looks.

"Yeah?" I said and kept on staring at her. She noticed and blushed.

"what do you think I should bring luffy and sabo for Christmas?"she asked

"I'm planning on bringing luffy a new outfit and sabo a table lamp. Do you want to come along too?" I asked her, hoping she'll say yes.

"Sure, but what will I get them?" Yay!! I now maybe will know what to get her! But she's right, what can she get those two?

She wore her jacket, beanie and gloves and I did the same, and then we left.

Timeskip

" alright, so which hoodie would look better on luffy?" I asked. Y/n started to think.

"I think that the red one would look better on him." She said. I nodded my head and took the red one.

"Y/n, did you decide what to buy the idiots?" I asked her. She chuckled

"well , I'm thinking of bringing sabo a camera bag and a Bluetooth speaker for luffy because he always want to party or listen to music. Just don't tell them what I brought them, I want it to be a surprise. " She said. I nodded my head.

"I won't, but don't you want to get something for yourself?" I asked. She chuckled.

" I only have some money to get presents, I've been saving them for some time. But yeah, I'll buy something later on." She said while sitting on a chair nearby. 

'Why don't I buy her something? It'll make her happy. Of course I'll get her a gift for Christmas but this is for her'

I remained quiet and bought a pair of jeans, and then made my way to the girl's part of the shop. Y/n then followed me.

"Choose what you want and I'll get it for you" I said. She was surprised.

"What? No! I really didn't mean it like that. You really don't have to get me anything. Really" she said.

"Well, then I'll go get you something." She then tried to persuade me not to get her but then said yes.

Y/n's POV

Ace wanted to buy luffy and sabo gifts for Christmas and I came along because I wanted to buy them something. I wanted to get them something nice but didn't have much money because I spend most of it on random things, and don't even know how I saved those.

"Y/n,  did you decide what to buy the idiots?" Asked me while throwing the other hoodie on the racks and taking the red one.

"well , I'm thinking of bringing sabo a camera bag, and a Bluetooth speaker for luffy because he always want to party or to listen to music. But don't tell them what I brought them, I want it to be a surprise. " he nodded his head.

"I won't, but don't you want to get something for yourself?"He asked. I chuckled, knowing that I'm broke af.

" I only have some money to get presents, I've been saving them for some time. But yeah, I'll buy something later on." I said while sitting on a chair nearby, because I didn't know how long will it take from him to get the things.