Chapter 11

Everyone in the room was shocked. We were shocked to know that the child that looked like me when I was a kid was actually luffy's sibling.

" Oh, I think it was a bad idea to mention something like that, just forget about it," Garp said

" Old man! How could you say something very
important and then ask us to forget about it! Now tell us everything that happened, both about your grandchild and Dragon."

" Fine, I guess this is the right time to tell you everything"

" So I have a twin! Cool!" Luffy shouted.

" Anyways, my grandchild has the same facial features as her mom, but she just had a different hair color. She had h/c hair, just like yours, y/n, and grey eyes. But I'm not sure if that was her real eye color, because usually the newborn's eye color changes. The weird thing is that she also had the same name as you." He looked at me while saying the last part. I was shocked. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

" but it's not you, because she got kidnapped before by the same guy that killed Ace's mom." Ace's hands turned into fists. He was very angry.

Ace's POV

I really cannot believe why did this guy do those horrible crimes. Why does he want to cause us pain? What if this guy is after us now? What if Luffy's sister's not dead? what if y/n is Luffy's sister?? I wouldn't be shocked because they have some common things, like when they go in crazy mode. I've even always told y/n that Luffy is her lost twin! Not by looks but by the personality. The only difference is that y/n is more serious. What if he really is her long lost twin?!

" So then, Luffy's father and mother left luffy with me to take care of you, because it is dangerous to live with them. They are against the government. They attack us whenever the government makes an unfair choice. That's the only reason why I didn't stop them, because they are usually right. Something else, they didn't want to lose luffy too, that's why they left you with shanks, but then I took you and made you live with Dadan." Old man finished. I was very angry. I kept on staring at y/n. She was shocked as well. What would be the difference between luffy living with shanks or Dadan? I mean, both were thieves.

" Mr. Garp, can you tell me about my dad?" Then the old man scratched his head and started thinking

" Alright, but didn't that idiot tell you anything?"

" Hey! He's my father!" That stupid old man. When will he learn some manners when he speaks? Good thing that he cannot read minds, or else I'm fucked up.

" So, your dad was a friend of Gol D. Roger. He was a dumb thief." Y/n raised a brow. " what do you mean by my father was a thief? My father is an Architect and in a company. He has been working for about 25 years." He then laughed

" Y/n, your father was a close friend of Roger, Dragon, and that red-haired idiot."

" Don't call shanks an idiot!" Luffy shouted at the man.

" Well, he's the reason why we have an empty fridge most of the time because of the techniques that he taught you." I laughed at Luffy. But even me and sabo also have a bottomless stomach even though we didn't interact with Shanks much.

" Sabo, when are you gonna go?" y/n asked sabo. He then checked the time.

'Where is he going?'

"Oh, I should go now. I'm supposed to be there at 4:30 p.m. See ya! And Thanks y/n!!" y/n smiled at him

" it's fine, just get going, I don't want you to be late!" she told him. He wore his jacket and shoes then left.

"where did he go?" I asked.

"A date with some random girl,

" Gramps answered. 

'So he finally asked her out.'

"y/n, Luffy, wanna go follow him?"

"Alright, let's go!" Y/n and Luffy said in unison.

"here you go, your jacket." y/n said while giving me my jacket

"thanks, " I told her and then left.

~
We followed him till we reached the place of the date. It was a cafe near the bus station. We sat down somewhere not so far from him so we can hear what's going to happen. He and koala were talking and laughing, but he seemed kind of nervous. Y/n seemed to notice so she facepalmed

"idiot! Didn't I tell him not to be nervous!" y/n said angrily. I laughed at them. Koala was blushing too.

Time skip to after they were done

Sabo and Koala were done, but the problem is that luffy wasn't yet. He ordered 5 plates of ramen the first time and 5 more after he was done with them. I ate too, but not as much as him.

" Luffy, we can come back again here later so c'mon. Stop eating, because we have to go after the two" y/n said, she was getting impatient with luffy.

"One more plate" that made her punch him

" It's not the time to eat another one! We'll lose them like that!" But the problem is that he wasn't listening. Y/n sighed and got up

" me and Ace will go look for them, when we're done, we'll come back here, is that okay?"

" Yeah sure, bye!" Then, me and y/n left to look for sabo and koala