Chapter 28

Y/n's POV

"Hiya y/n!" Luffy said while holding a bag of chips and eating it.

"Hi!" I said. He then gave me a chocolate bar.

"I stole this from the market nearby, but just don't tell Ace and sabo or else they'll get mad at me." I was surprised that he brought me a chocolate bar instead of just eating it.

"Thanks. But why did you give it to me?" I asked him. That wasn't luffy that I know.

"Well, you're zoning a lot these days, so I decided to bring you this so you feel better" luffy said. Awww he's such an amazing brother.

"Awww thank you so much! Actually, it's just that I'm thinking of making a birthday party for Ace, what do you think?" Luffy's eyes lit up right after I said party.

"YESSSSS!!" He shouted, but then stood still for a second.

" when is the party?!!" Luffy asked.

"Today" he was excited and started talking about how much cake he's gonna eat.

Timeskip

"I want this cake!" Luffy said/shouted.

"No this one will taste much better!" sabo said sternly.

"How do you even know?! You haven't even tried it!" Those two have Been arguing for so long that everyone started looking at us. Some rolled their eyes because of how loud those two were.

After it seemed like forever, we chose luffy's. The house was decorated and everything, but the only thing that was left is to bring ace. He's been outside for some time alone. I then realized that and tried to call him. He said that he's at a restaurant eating, and gave me its name.

When I got there, I saw him sleeping on his food. Honestly, that was the biggest plate I've ever seen. I started to laugh at people's reactions, because some were asking if they should bring the ambulance or not.

"No you don't have to. He's just asleep." Everyone shot me a glare, thinking that I'm joking.

"Kid, this is not a joke, he's been like this for like an hou- wait did he just get up?!" I was dying of laughter. He always scares us like that. I wouldn't even know if he actually died or not. He looked like he's in another dimension as usual, then started looking around for like a couple of seconds, and right after he found a napkin, he wiped off his face with it. In about a minute, he finished the plate. Everyone's eyes widened even more.

"He's not dead. He has narcolepsy." Everyone nodded their heads understandingly.

"Can I have more please?" Ace asked.

'How can anyone convince me that him and luffy aren't related?!' I thought to myself. Then, I went and sat in front of him.

"Hi!" I said. He stopped eating and looked at me.

"Hi y/n!" I was confused why he was eating alone in a restaurant.

"First, happy birthday, and second, why are you alone?" I asked. He sighed

"Thanks and It's nothing. I just wanted to be here on my own for some time." He said.

"C'mon, what's wrong? This isn't like you hanging out on your own and on your birthday"He looked down for a moment.

" I'm just here trying to clear my mind. You know everything that is happening is just so messed up! " I  chuckled at his comment.

"It's alright. Why don't we do something special since it's your birthday?" He looked confused