Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

' finally we're here. I miss my friends, neighbors, and everything in this city except my old school.' I was thinking right after we reached to my uncle's apartment. We walked up the stairs to the second floor and ringed the bell.

" y/n, can we eat now?" Ace and sabo shot luffy a glare but he didn't seem to care.

"Yeah we can, we'll just wait for Jason to open the door." My father told him.

"Who's Jason?" He asked.

" my uncle" I said. The door then got opened and my uncle came out.

"Why didn't you come in? I left the door unlocked so you don't wait for me to open it." We got inside and put our luggages somewhere near the corner of the room and sat in the living room.

"So, you brought  your friends with you." My uncle said while holding a big bottle of juice and cups.

" yeah. This is Ace, the freckled ravenette, and Sabo, the blond one, and luffy, the ravenette with a straw hat." I said and pointed at each one of them.

" nice to meet you!" They said in unison.

"Me too. So how has your flight been?" He asked.

" it was-" dad started talking but Luffy interrupted him.

" It was so boring, and the food tasted quite bad! Speaking of food, when will lunch be ready?" Ace fell asleep while sabo tried his best to act normal. My uncle just laughed and told him that he'll order pizza. I don't know how but right after he mentioned pizza, Ace woke up. Soon after he ordered, my phone started ringing. It was Rosalie. I left to the other room and talked to her.

"Hello?" I said.

" hi y/n! How are you?" She sounded kind of nervous.

" oh hey, I'm fine. How are you?"

" I'm good. So are you already here?" She asked, still nervous.

"Yeah I am. Wanna hang out?" I asked.

" s-sure, I'll just go get ready. Do we meet at the park near my house?" Why did she stutter?

" Sure. Anyways see you there after 30 minutes."

I then hanged up, called Alex and asked to meet up with him. Right after I hanged up and went to leave the room, Ace was standing behind the door eavesdropping. When he saw me, he laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of this neck nervously.

"Heh sorry, I just wanted to make sure that you're ex is not trying to hurt you." I smiled happily because Ace cares about me that much.

"Thanks. Anyways, we're gonna hang out, me, Rosalie and Alex. Wanna come along?" He got irritated after I mentioned Alex but I just brushed it off.

"Alright, you, sabo, and luffy get ready so we go and meet up with them!" I was quite excited to see them, but what if ace's right? What if Alex and Rosalie are secretly dating?

" there's no way I'm leaving this place without eating! I'm starving!" Luffy shouted.

" I guess I'll stay here with luffy. You two can go and meet up with y/n's friends." Sabo said. I thanked him, went and took a shower and changed my clothes. Ace did the same and then we left the place.