Chapter 33

"Y/n?" Ace asked. We were in the library since I have to read a book and explain to the class about what I have read about.

"Yeah?"

"Why can't we go homee?" Ace was whining for the 6th time in less than 5 mins.

"We are gonna go home. Let me just find a book. They are all boring so I'm looking for an interesting one." He then let out a laugh.

"Finding an interesting books? Since when are you interested in them?" He said while laughing at me and I pouted

"You know that I don't like reading. I really can't find anything that I can read so imma ask Robin if she can help me find a book." He grinned, grabbed my hand and led me out of the library.

"This place is quite boring." I hated the attention that people were giving us, one because we're loud, and two, Ace usually dates the popular girls and not someone like me.

We then left the library and went to my place. Ace then wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. He then slid his tongue in my mouth and our tongues were fighting for dominance and then made his way down to my neck. The door then opened and sabo and luffy came into the room. Sabo's eyes widened and then left the room and closed the door behind him.

" if you wanted to do it you could've done it while we're not at home!!" He said. I blushed.

"What is going on? What are they gonna do while we're not home?" Luffy asked. He's too innocent to know what his older brother talking about.

"Nooo it's not like that!" I shouted.

" if u want something then come and get it, nothing is going on in here" Ace said and then he came into the room.

"Actually, I was gonna take a nap-"

"You can take it on the couch." Ace cut him off. How isn't he embarrassed? And how

" alright but I don't want to hear both of you, and luffy wants to put back his bag." Then he left and luffy came in and left his bag beside his desk.

"By the way, what are you gonna do while we're not home? Are you gonna cook some meat?" He asked.

"No, it has nothing to do with food but we're not gonna do it anyway" Ace said.

"So are you gonna try a game?" He asked

"Sort of"

"I want to join both of you! Hopefully it's something like Mario cart" He said.

"No, its not. What were you gonna do after school?"

"Oh you just reminded me that I'll hang out with Nami today so see ya!!" He then left. We then talked about what happened today and how usopp got himself a new girlfriend called kaya, one of the girls that used to hang with Chloe and her group. She now doesn't talk to them anymore because she didn't feel like she belonged with them from the first place. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I looked to check the caller's id and it was law so I picked up.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hi, umm, is it okay if I meet up with u?" He asked.

"Sure, but when?" I didn't know since I'm at ace's place so I know when to go.

"It doesn't matter just after I finish my shift. Maybe after an hour near the cafe?" Why does he sound like he's angry?

"Yeah, is everything alright?" I asked

"I'll tell you when I see you, bye!" He then hanged up.

"What's wrong?" Ace asked.

"Law wants to hang out, but something's bothering him"