Chapter 4

Third-person POV ( after the match because I'm too lazy to write the whole thing)

" y/n, I didn't expect you to be this good, even tho Ace made more points, you still are pretty good, so welcome to grand line team

" y/n smiled at what the coach said which made Ace's heart melt.

" Thanks."

" I think that that's enough for today, and since the tryouts will be held next week, you can go home and rest, so see you tomorrow"

" bye," everyone said.       

" y/n I didn't know that you are that good, because Ace, the best player, was only ahead of you in like 5 points, which is totally AMAZINGGG," Usopp said amazed

" yeah you were amazing," Thatch said

" heh, I worked very hard on my skills you know" then, Ace grabbed y/n's hand, which made y/n blush

" Our bus will be leaving in 7 mins, so we should get going"

Ace's POV

While the boys were giving y/n some compliments, and jealousy taking over me, I looked at the watch and saw that it's 7 mins to 5. 'Shit, if we don't hurry and go to this bus, we'd have to ride the bus that comes after an hour and a half' so I grabbed y/n's hand. I wasn't sure if her face turn slightly a darker shade of red, because it was already red from the match against me, but I didn't think about is that moment. I told them that we have to go.

So we hurried up and took our stuff and left.' I guess I have to shower at home after all' I thought to myself. We reached the bus one min before it leaves, so we just entered it without realizing that I'm still holding y/n's hand.

" Ace, can you let go of my hand because we already reached the bus"

" oh sorry" I let go of her hand and felt a blush creeping on my face.

" Can I sit beside the window?" y/n asked with puppy eyes ' Damn, she's so adorable, I can't tell her no'

" Sure since you're so adorable to say no to" I then covered my mouth when I realized what I just said, and y/n just sat down.

" Actually, everyone tells me that I get what I want from my puppy eyes because when I do them I appear very adorable" she said while smiling. I like how she smiles the whole time.

" By the way, can you gimme your number, so if there's anything I can call you on the phone instead of looking for you?"

" Sure" so she gave me her phone number and I gave her mine.

we talked a little bit and when we reached the bus stop, we said goodbye. Then I saw her walking in my direction.

" Looks like your house is near mine" she then noticed my presence

" what a coincidence, wait, we forgot Luffy and Sabo!"

" Nah, they will finish after us since we were allowed to leave earlier, and maybe one of them will go on a date," I told y/n and she just laughed

" anyways I reached my home so see you tomorrow" so she lives in an apartment, cool

" see ya"then we parted ways.

Y/n's POV

I entered my apartment, put my stuff in my room, and immediately went to take a shower. Then I left to the living room and saw a paper folded on the table. It says that dad will have a meeting today and will come late. So this means that Today I'll not eat dinner because whenever I try to cook, I end up burning the whole thing I'm cooking, if not the casserole too. I just took a bag of chips and ate it in my room after I was done with my homework. Then I received some messages.

Rosalie - hiiiii! How's your new school
My BFF texted me which made me happy
Me- hey
Me- school is good how about you
Rosalie- boring as usual but we miss you
Me- Aw thanks. Me too
Rosalie- so it's good to know that you're okay but I have to go now so bye
Me - ok bye

That's the shortest time I've talked to her, but anyways lemme just go to sleep.

Third person's POV

Dream

You were walking home from school when you saw your mom getting dragged by a guy from her hand he had a knife, and your mom is trying her best to get out of the guy's tight grip. He told her to be quiet and go quietly with him but he then ended up stabbing your mom till she was dead. He then threw her on the floor. You stood dead in your tracks, with tears pouring from your eyes, looking at your mom's lifeless body, and saw the man riding his black car and leaving. You tried to scream, but your voice didn't come out.

End of the dream

You woke up sweating and very terrified of the dream that you had. After the death of your mom that happened when you were 12, you started having nightmares about her dying. You tried your best to forget the past, but eventually, her death hunts you every time. You always feel that it's your fault that if you did something, you might have stopped the guy.

Up to today, you have no idea what was the guy up to, or why was he dragging your mom with him and then killed her. Even your dad avoids talking about her. He tried his best to cheer you up, but never talked about her. And what makes you feel the worst is that the guy that killed your mom was able to leave the crime scene and left to another place without getting arrested. You always try your best to smile, stay positive, joke around with others. You even started playing basketball because you felt like it's the best way to shift your focus to something else. You were able to fool people around you, like your friends, even your ex-boyfriend by showing them that you're happy, But deep inside, the feeling of guilt never left you.

You sat in your bed, sobbing quietly. You didn't want your dad to hear you because you didn't wanna feel like a burden to anyone. You checked the time, it was 4 a.m, but you didn't wanna sleep. You didn't wanna see your mom's death scene again. You just stared outside the window, looking at the dark sky full of stars, waiting for dawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry but I'm writing the story from my phone so there might be some grammar or spelling mistakes, and sometimes the autocorrect does it's thing so yeah

And hope you liked this and the previous chapters ^^