Chapter 6

Ace's POV

After school, I went home. Y/n went with the girls somewhere. Sabo told Marco and Thatch to come over at our apartment to watch a horror movie, and Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Franky and Sanji went to the theme park.

Right after I switched on the tv, I heard a knock on the front door. I went to see who knocked on the door, but I saw no one. I looked down and saw an envelope seated on the mat in front of the door. I opened the envelope and read the letter:

Please, if someone other than Ace saw the paper, please give it to him, because it is something really important that he needs to know.

Dear Ace,

I don't think that you know me, but I know who's your dad, he's Gol D. Roger. I wanted to tell you that I have something from your dad that he told me to give it to you before he died. Meet me today at 3:30 at the mall. If you didn't find me at the entrance then know that I went to eat something, so then go to the food court. Your dad told me to give it to you at the right time, and I think that now you're mature enough to understand everything he'll say.

Regards

-

Honestly, I never thought that my dad will ever think of leaving anything to me.

'who sent me this letter? From where does he or she know my dad? And even if they do, should I go? My dad was a criminal, so most probably, this person is a criminal too. Maybe I'll go. I might get some information from them about why did my dad kill my mom.'

I thought and thought, but then I decided to go anyway. There's nothing to lose so why not?

I entered the apartment and brought my jacket. I'll not tell anyone about this letter.

" where have you been? The movie has already started!" Sabo said.

" heh sorry, but you know what? I'll go take a walk outside. I really need some fresh air" sabo looked confused.

" but you were really excited about 5 mins ago. What happened to you?" I faked a smile and said

" Eh it's fine. I really don't feel like watching anything at the moment."

" ok. But if you want I can-"

" it's fine, really. I just wanna have some time alone" Suddenly, Marco smirked and said

" don't tell me that you promised y/n to go with her on a date yoi?" I felt my cheeks heating up. Ughhh! Why do they have to be so annoying? I mean, I wasn't even thinking of her!

"NO! It has nothing to do with y/n!"

" Sure" the three of them said, they don't seem like they're convinced.

" what? I really am not gonna go see her"

" Okay, now let us watch the movie ."

" ok see ya"

~

I left to the mall. Just as expected. The person who sent me the letter wasn't there. It was 3:40 so maybe he went to the food court like what they said. But seriously? Leaving someone that you wanted to talk to because you're hungry? I thought Luffy is the only one who would do something like that. And I know that I have a bottomless stomach just like him, but I never did that!

Anyways, after I reached the food court, I didn't see anyone. Is that a prank? But no way. No one knows that I'm Gol D. Roger's son except Luffy and Sabo. But no way it's Sabo, because he looked confused and he sucks at lying so no. And not Luffy either, because this person's handwriting is nothing like his.