Chapter 9

Time skip to the next day at the bus stop in the morning

Y/n's POV

I really dunno why but last night I didn't have nightmares. I mean, it's good, but I want to know why, so I do what I did everyday. But Is it because I told Ace about my mom yesterday?

"Y/nnnn!!!" I looked behind and saw luffy with ace and sabo. The older brothers seemed very tired. Luffy had a bandage on his forehead.

" How was yesterday?" I asked with a smile. Sabo shot me a glare.

" It was really bad. Ace slept while Gramps was hitting me, so he got beaten up too. Sabo tried to run away but got hit too." Luffy explained. " Your grandpa is really tough" I said.

" Tough is the nicest word to describe him." Ace said. I giggled.

" Dadan got hit too, because we were disrespectful." I was shocked.

" Isn't dadan your adoptive mother?"

" yeah she is." Sabo answered.

"Then why did your grandpa hit her too?" That's the weirdest family I've ever known of.

" Nah, it's just that she was a bandit, and gramps told her that he'll not put her and the other bandits in prison if she raises us." So they were raised by bandits?! And not just by one, by many bandits??? And how can they talk about being raised by thief's as if it's something normal?

" Wha?! I thou-" sabo cut me off

" sshhhh!! He's walking in our direction. Good thing that the bus will be here in like 2 mins" I turned around and saw their grandfather.

" So, my lovely grandsons, I'll be leaving after 2 days. I'll miss you all" he said

" Whyyyy??? Can't you leave today instead??" Luffy exclaimed. He then got hit by his grand father again.

" You dumb brat! You should show me that  you'll miss me!"

" But I won't miss you! You're so annoyi- Ow!!" He got hit again.  I started laughing.

" Why are you laughing?" The old man asked

" Its just that you guys are funny." Then luffy frowned

" Hey! Getting hit by the old man is not funny! And the bus came so bye!" We then ran to the bus before he come after us.

"Phew. That was close." Ace said and sat beside me. I don't know why but, after he sat beside me, my heart beated faster. I know that I like him, but is it that i now like him more? Was it because of yesterday?

The door closed and the bus started to get going. Luffy was sitting in front of us, and he stuck out his tongue to the old man. He got angry. Lucky for luffy that he was in the bus, but I feel sorry for the three of them.

" by the way, Sabo and Luffy will come with us on The Christmas break." Ace said.

" yesss!!!" Ace then smiled.

" something else, what song will we perform?" I started thinking. I really dunno what song to sing. I thought for a while.

" No idea. But you know, we can ask the rest. I'm pretty sure that they know a good song"

" yeah"

We then reached the school. Then, Ace went with me to my locker. The weird thing is that he never does that.

" Um, Ace?" I asked

" hmm?" " aren't you gonna go to your locker?"

" I have music with brook."