Chapter 25

Sabo's POV

I woke up and saw y/n sitting at the table, drawing something.

" Morning"  i said. She looked at me.

"Morning." She said. I checked the time. It was 5:00 a.m. I then went to see what she was drawing. It was a sketch of a flower

 It was a sketch of a flower

(Something like this. You can change it to another drawing if you don't like it or to your own if you like to draw)

"Nice drawing." I told her.

"Thanks" she said, but then stopped drawing after I sat down.

"If you want to draw, don't mind me. I just wonder how you're good at singing, drawing, and playing basketball. I mean, it's nice. Just like koala. Maybe she can't sing, but she knows how to play the violin and play volleyball." I told her. She giggled.

"Thanks again. You're right. Koala is talented too. Don't forget that she's good at putting makeup,  dancing too. Yeah, and dress up better than I do. (I apologize to the ones that have a good fashion sense), but I'm not really talented. I know how to sing because I've been to singing classes, but I draw because first, I like it, and second, because whenever I'm stressed, I let out all the negative energy in my drawings. I like to draw when I'm happy too." She said.

"But at least you can sing and draw which is good. I mean, me and my brother can only play sports, eat and party. You and your friends have something else to do in your lives. By the way, why don't you live with us? Honestly, Ace was so sad that you wouldn't live with us." I told her. Ace likes her and she probably likes him, so I want them to date . Luffy will live with his sister too, and one of my best friends and like a sister will live with us. It'll be great.

"Thanks, but I can't just let my dad live on his own. Mom died so he only has me. Most importantly, he cares about me like I'm his own daughter. I can't forget that he risked his life to save me. I mean, he could've died. I don't know anything about your parents, but would you live with them if they asked you to go back to them?" I then realized that I didn't tell her anything about my parents.

"I understand, and Well, I'd rather be anywhere other than with my real parents. Garp, dadan, and the other bandits are tough, but they at least care about my, luffy and ace's well being. Unlike my parents who only care about money and fame" I said.

"Dang, it must've sucked living with them. I don't want to force you to tell me anything about you, but if you want, I'll be there to listen. By the way, thanks that you, Ace and luffy came with dad and uncle. I appreciate it" she said. I smiled. I didn't know why but I wanted to tell her about my past.

"No problem. Actually, I despised my parents for many reasons. You see, they're nobles. I wanted to live like a normal boy, but unfortunately, they wanted me to study because I was supposed to be the heir of their company, and I couldn't object. They said that I'm good for nothing and then adopted another boy, saying that he's better than me and that they loved him more. I was being hated for so long so then I decided to run away. Lucky for me, they don't know where I am, and probably think that I'm dead. They didn't even bother to go after me. Now I'm happy with luffy and the rest." I told her. Her eyes widened.