Prologue

" I guess...it's the time... to say...goodbye." Y/n told her boyfriend between sobs.

" yeah, but why do you and your dad have to move there ??" Alex said, but y/n felt that he wasn't very affected by her moving to another country .

" I know but, I really don't wanna leave"

" me too, I don't want you... to leave me" but why, why is y/n feeling that he doesn't mean it?

"Y/N!! It's time to go now!" Shouted y/n's dad. Y/n gave her boyfriend a last hug before leaving

"I promise that we'll meet"

"yeah" then, her boyfriend, or I should say ex-boyfriend started to get going. And y/n went with her dad to the airplane. None of her friends or her best friend Rosalie were able to make it to the airport, But she knew that all of them had their reasons to not come and she respected that.

" y/n, don't be sad, and don't worry, I'm sure you'll meet new people that will care about you just like how your friends and Alex cared about you. So be positive"

" I wish, but..but.. why? W-why d-do we h-have to l-leave? Why d-do I always h- have to leave the p-people I-I love and c-care about? M-Mom d-died, g-grandma d-died, u-uncle left to s-study abroad, and now, now *hiccups* I'm leaving my friends and e-everyone I love and move to another place where I don't know anyone. Why???"Y/n said with her eyes full of tears. She tried not to cry at the last sentence, but couldn't and cried.

" Sweetie, that's how life is. You will meet new people, who will be like your friends here, or who knows, they maybe will be even better. So stop crying and hope for the best. And about Alex, if he's the one, he'll wait for you till your next meeting, but if he isn't, then you might find the one in the place where we're going." Then y/n's dad hugged y/n for a while. Soon, the airplane flew to their new destination, where she'll meet new people in her life, true friends, haters, and will also learn stuff about her old friends that she'll never expect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hope you enjoyed it , and sorry for any grammar mistakes