Fifty One

Shiho snaps her eyes open. She pants. She dreamt again. She dreamt of another true past with Gin. She takes a glance at the clock. It's already 7 in the morning.

She's pretty sure she had the thought of the people when she lived in the Beika right before she sleeps- the kids, Ran, Sonoko, Kudo, Hakase. But why she dreamt of that man again?- the man that tried to kill her twice and currently hunts her.

She wonders why she ever dreamt about the man again. She recalls her dream back-which is her real past. A small smile is plastered on her face. She recalls it at the very beginning of her pasts. When she had a funny thought about Gin. She still finds it funny if Gin is ever being out of character. It will be super hilarious. How stupid she is having a ridiculous thought like that.

Then she recalls the moment they had. She still remembers how rough Gin was during the night. He was totally acting like a beast. He didn't even give her to stand a single chance during that night- even small as single dust.

He totally wrecked her that night. She still can feel the pain and the satisfaction during that night. It was a crazy night that she ever experienced. She still can feel it in her stomach.

Her face slowly heated when she thought of that. Indeed, it was a great night. She does remember what happened on the next day. She was only lying on her bed for a day. Her body was sore.

Instead of left her like he usually did, he actually took good care of her during the week. Well, she doesn't complain about it since he took care of what he did. A red colour tinted at her cheek as she remember that past memory.

Sure he's being cold like an ass when he took care of her. But he really did it great. He actually acted gentle and deny it if she points it out to him. Then, she will tease him again. Indeed, it was a great moment when he actually shows that he cares about her. Even it is sounds that he's a real gentleman, he still acted like a cold-ass man.

Shiho smiles at the thought of him. She sits on her bed and stretches her body. She stands up and finds her way to the bathroom. She needs a shower to start her day. It is the first day she lives on her own.

There's no Haibara Ai anymore. It's just her, Miyano Shiho- The only person in the Miyano family. She has no one around her anymore.

During the shower, she had a thought. Supposedly, she needs to feel upset since she left the place. Yet, having a dream about her past makes her feel great. She wonders why. She is supposed to hate that man. Yet she can't. She can't hate him and she needs to find the answer to that.

Then, she had a thought about what she will do for the day. So far, she doesn't need anything for her new apartment except the groceries. Then she realizes something. She needs to have her own vehicle to move around. She can't always use a cab to move around the town. Guess she will do that as for today. Shiho can drive and ride a motorcycle.

She had a thought about whether she needs a car or a motorcycle. When she was in the organization, she has her own Harley. Of course, she loves her Harley. Having a car will be great. But having a motorcycle also will be great. Guess she'll have her own motorcycle soon. She has more skills in riding than driving.

She finishes her shower thought in the morning. She dresses herself up and decides to make herself breakfast. A toast and egg will do for her. It's not like she has a lot of ingredients in her new apartment.

She makes herself breakfast and a cup of coffee. She grabs her phone and searches for the motorcycle. She opens the website and looks at the catalogue. She needs to look at certain things that she wants on her own bike. Also, she's picky so it takes time for her to choose one.

So, basically her first day she lives on her own is that she have a dilemma which Harley she decides to buy. Well, at least it's not that bad than only spend her time at her own apartment doing nothing. That will be too boring for her. As she finds one with her liking she decides to go there soon.

Of course, she will cover her face and she will wear a hat so that people can't recognize her. For her to put disguise is not her liking.

Sometimes, she finds it tiring when she has a different colour of hair and whiter skin than the common Japanese people. People can recognize her easily. It's not like she can complain more.

She hopes when she goes out, she doesn't meet any people that she knows and recognize her. She knows soon the kids will come to Hakase's and realize she's not there anymore.

Obviously, they will tell Kudo and try to find her. They will make their move soon. And that Akai will also try to find her. She just hopes Hakase is not going to spill anything to them.

They had an agreement. If Hakase is missing her or going to give her some news, he's the only one who she allows to call but only using the public phone. She knows his phone going to be hack by that FBI.

She only let Hakase know her well being and her whereabouts. She hopes both Kudo and Akai can't go through him this time. It's her last wish to Hakase and she hopes he will fulfil it right.

••••••••••