Thirty Six

The two of them enter her apartment. Sherry tells Gin to sit on the couch as she finds her medical kit to treat his wound. After she finds what she needs, she goes back to Gin as she takes a chair and sits in front of him.

"Now, open your clothes. I want to see your wound first. You've not injured that bad right?" she said to him. He doesn't reply. He takes off his hat and he starts to take off his clothes. He has some difficulties as he tries to take off his clothes but Sherry helps him with that. He is currently shirtless in front of her.

Sherry looks at his body. He did get a shot at his arm and a few scratches. His wound already dried out.

"It's not that bad. I will start cleaning and treating your wound now so it will sting a bit. I hope you are ready for that" she said. She puts his clothes away as she takes the cotton to clean the dried blood at his wound.

Sherry moves her hand to his abdomen and wipes some of the dried blood. Somehow, she did get distracted by his well built and toned body. He has a perfect body figure as she stares at his body. She can feel her face heated up and she tries to control her breath. She quickly treats his wound as she doesn't want to keep falling for his perfect body. She cursed to herself mentally. It's been a while since they had an intercourse activity.

She's sure that Gin looks at her right now and she's sure that Gin noticed that she get distracted by his body. She just ignores his staring as she starts to take the antiseptic and the bandage. She wants to end this quickly. She bandages his arm and gives him a few patches to his body. Now she's done with it. Sherry tidies up the mess that she made after she treating his wound.

"Now, you're done. Well Gin, I am sure you're tired. You can sleep at any place you want. Goodnight" she said to him as she's avoiding his eye contact. She doesn't want to make the situation getting worse. She needs to sleep already.

Before she can even start to walk to put back her kit, Gin grabs her arms and she falls on his lap. Sherry freezes at the spot. Gin put his chin on her shoulder as he put his hand around her and hugs her tight. She feels his hot breath at her neck and it sends chills to her spine. The room getting hot.

"You know Sherry, staring is bad" he slowly said to her. His hot breath makes her tickle. She feels like she's on fire. She feels his hard chest at her back and his cold skin against her. No word can describe how much she wants that man at that time. It's been a while since they had each other.

Gin slowly pushes her to the couch and he positioned himself on top of her. Their face is on the same level. Gin stares at her eyes. Sherry on the other hand looks away. She doesn't have the courage to stare at that man. She feels something weird present in her stomach. She can't hold herself any longer. She needs that man. The tension starts to fill the air as she only has that man in her mind.

"Now you're unable to talk? Well, look at me Sherry" he said to her as he keeps his eyes straight to her face. She still avoids his face. The man is driving her crazy. She's still ignoring him as she doesn't turn her head to look at him. She's sure he makes a good image to her sight if she looks at him. With bandages and patches all over his body with his hair fall down from his body. And his cold yet pretty eyes staring at her.

"Once again I ask you nicely, look at me Sherry" he whispered again to her. Sherry swears she already lost her mind when he only said that. His hot breath at her face doesn't help at all as it only gives her more chills. Slowly, she shifts her head in his direction. Their eyes meet. Somehow, they can feel a certain connection between them. She wants that man so bad but she keeps hold herself. Gin slowly smirks as the woman do what he said.

"Well, that's my little sweet Sherry. Perhaps, you do need to get some reward today for helping me or maybe punishment for staring" he said as he teasingly move his hips to her. Sherry gasps as he did that. Still, the woman doesn't say anything as she is completely under his control. She can't hold herself any longer as he keeps teasing her. Her face is completely red. Still, the two of them don't break their eye contact yet- it only makes the connection between them getting stronger.

"Oh, look how naughty are you actually Sherry? Do you even realize that?" he said to her as he keeps his smirk. She wishes she can kill that man for teasing her, instead she just stares at his eyes with pure lust. She tries to hold herself as much as she can. Gin always tries to challenge her for who going to give in first. Gin slowly lower his face as he brushes their lips together. Once again, he teases her again. Sometimes, she regrets meeting someone like him.

With his hips that keeps teasing her and his mouth slowly brush their lips, Gin places his hand at her torso as he teasingly rubs it. Sherry cursed mentally as it totally turn her on. She can't hold herself more as she looks at him with bold yet lustful eyes.

"Damn it Gin, fuck you" she said as she put both of her arms at his neck and pull him for a kiss- a hungry kiss. They kiss until they are out of breath and they break the kiss.

"Well, my win again? you give in so quickly Sherry" he said as he smirks at her.

"Shut the fuck up and finish what you start" she said as they continue kiss again. They both show how much they want each other that night. Eventually, they had a blissful night. The two of them did feel satisfied since it's been a quite while they feel each other. The two of them sleep on the couch for that day as Sherry is in his arm sleeping peacefully and so is Gin.

••••••••••