Sixty Six

Shiho enters the organization base. It's been a while since the last time she steps her feet in here. All the memories that she has been through appear in her mind. She still can remember most of it.

Gin, who walks right in front of her only keep his silence as he walks. Gin said Rum want to have some words with her. She can't say no to that, that's why she's here. Also, her presence is still unknown to the members.

The fact that she's going to meet Rum does make her heart beat fast. He's the second in command. She is still not sure what she's going to say to him. Probably, she can't lie to him. He can identify quickly if she's lying. That's why she sent the letter to Furuya san yesterday. She knows she can't lie to him but at the same time, she feels like she needs to protect the one that she knows.

Even though she switch side, she still feels like she owes things to them.

Shiho who is following Gin stop on her track as Gin do so. They're in front of a room. This is the room she's going to talk to with Rum. Gin turns his head to her.

"Enter, tell me when you're finished. I have something to take care of" he said. Shiho nods her head as she steps into the room with nervousness. Her heartbeat is faster than before. She's anxious to meet him. Even his aura is stronger and dangerous.

She enters the room and closes the door. There's a chair in the middle of the room. There's a screen and speaker in the room. Of course, there's no way Rum going to show himself. Only Gin knows his appearance. She sits on the chair. She is still nervous and has a negative thoughts about what they're going to talk about.

"Don't be nervous Sherry. Let's have a casual chat with each other. It's been a while" he said through the speaker with an altered voice. The screen turned on and only shows a silhouette of a man. It's Rum.

"Sure" she said- still nervous. She tries her best to make herself calm. After some moment, Rum opens his mouth.

"Gin trusted you a lot, isn't he? I am surprised that he actually still trust you and offer you back in the organization" he said. Now, the first thing they're going to talk about is about Gin? She's unsure whether she likes it or not. After all, Rum does know both of them works together a lot.

"Seems like it but I'm still grateful he did give me a second chance...which is so unlike him" she said with the four last words slowly. She's sure Rum heard that.

"I saw everything back on the battlefield, my dear Sherry" he said. She widens her eyes. So he knows what actually happened. She decides not to reply to anything as she sits there in silence, looking at the screen.

"Why are you changing side, Sherry?" he said with a hint of serious tone in it. Shiho looks at her feet, finding for the answer. Why? She's not sure herself. She still can't find a solid answer for that specific question. She's taking a moment herself before she answers.

"I am not sure myself. I can't find the answer just yet" she said with a troubled face. She still doesn't know the answer.

"How do we trust you if you can't find the answer?" he said. Shiho sits there in silence. Of course, how do they trust her? She did betray them before. There is no place for a betrayer like her.

"The organization suit me better. Every single moment, my mind was full of the memories of this place and everything that I has been through. I did raise by the organization. That's why I'm changing my side again. The organization have its place in my mind that I can't get rid of- as if it is stuck there forever. I meant to be here, this is where I come from and I'm willing to serve for the organization again" she said. She's sure this is why she did all of that. This is the answer she has for the moment.