Seven

"Haibara is it true what the kids just said before?" asked Conan to the shrunken woman. The kids already went home and currently, Conan and Haibara are in the living room while watching the television. Hakase just going out as he has an invention to do at another place.

Haibara shut her mouth for a while. She hates it to recall back what just happened. She tried her best to not think about it- to try not to think of a certain man that keeps haunting her lately. She closed her eyes for a while and slowly nod her head in response.

"Do you know the member? or do you think they know you?" Conan asked her question. She just wants to answer 'it is Gin and yes he knows me more than you do'. She doesn't want him to know anything. She makes up her mind to lie to him. She thinks for a while and chooses her words carefully before she replies to Shinichi. She needs to be careful when she talks to him. He is sharp and can judge something that doesn't feel right with the words used and the tone.

"Nothing to worry about. I don't think they know me and I also can't recall if I met them somewhere. I feel glad when we walk past them nothing happens. So I am sure they do not know who am I" Haibara said to Conan. He stared at her face for a while. She knows that he currently tries to read her.

"If you said so. But please, let me know if something happens towards you and the kids" said Conan with a serious tone.

"I know that already, I will let you know if anything happens toward us. So stop being worry, will you? And also, don't you have something to do right now?" Haibara asks the shrunken teenager.

"Yes, I do. Why do you ask anyway?" Conan said to her. Haibara gives him a poker face look.

"Then, get out from this house so that I can enjoy the weekend. I feel like I want to puke because I look at your face almost every day" said Haibara to him as she crossed her arms.

"Can't you talk nicely? Fine, I'll go now. See you tomorrow at school, my dearest deskmate" said Conan as he said the last word out loud. He finds his way to the door and he walks out of the house.

The girl is all alone in the house. She release a big sigh as she stare at the ground. Finally, she has time alone. For her, today is a long day. She needs time to process things that just happened today. She turned off the television since the noise distract her from thinking. She takes a glance at the clock. It's already 5 in the evening.

Today incident really did make her shocked. She felt shocked, she felt that part of her soul left her body, she felt like it's already the end and she felt certain things that she hold so much from grow. The girl sits on the sofa as she stares at the floor. She doesn't ready to face him yet. She still wonders why that moment happened to her. It is unfair. She's not ready and she knows she's weak.

That moment when they stare at each other eyes- she can feel the coldness of him, she can feel an assassin aura by just staring at his eyes. She also feels something weird present in her heart from his gaze. Yet when they stare at each other, all of the things that showed in his eyes did reach her heart. It's been a while since the last meet with each other. The last time was at the rooftop during winter- that moment he gives her several shots at her body. She was dying at that time.

The moment when they met, Haibara was shocked and something in her heart moved when she took the sight of him. She feels something funny. She tries to ignore those feelings. She knows that in his eyes, she is just a betrayer that he wishes to kill.

She wonders what the future leads her to. Gin might already discovered where she is now. The girl once again fall into deep thought as she lost track of time. She has been sitting there for a quite long time. She keeps asking herself what will happen in the future. Will she get captured by the organization and die? Will the person around her get killed first? At the current moment, she has no idea what kind of move she wants to do. She doesn't want to tell Conan just yet.

The shrunken woman doesn't want him to get involved with the organization in the very first place. This is her own private problem with the organization- with Gin. She wanted Conan to stop getting involved with the organization. Yet, she knew she can't stop him. His detective self always tries to play hero and sometimes he even did risk his life. She wants to stop him from risking his life for her. She also feels like she wanted to drop the link with everyone she knows at this current time.

Their lives are in danger just because of her- an ex-member of the Black Organization. It is better for her to go somewhere far and safe. It is better for her to move away.

The girl shakes her head to make her wake up from her own thoughts. She has been thinking about this lately. She try to hold herself from thinking about this countless times- but somehow she failed. Her own mind keeps dragging her to recall back about her pasts which sometimes make her head hurt.

"Ai kun? are you alright?" asked Hakase to her.

"Eh? Hakase? when did you arrive?" asked Haibara to him. She doesn't even realize when Hakase arrived home. She lost deep in her thought so bad.

"I just arrived. Are you okay Ai kun?" asked Hakase once again.

"Yeah, I am good" said Haibara to him with a smile. Hakase knows the shrunken woman is not right. Lately, he noticed that the girl was always lost in her thought. He worried if something might happen to her.

The girl stands up and makes her way to the lab. She wants to continue her work. She ignores the feelings trapped in her heart as she turns on the computer and starts clicking on the keyboard.

••••••••••

Return ; GinSherry ✔ [DC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara