Nineteen

After Sherry already finishes taking her shower and wears her clothes, she just wants a beautiful sleep tonight. Too bad that she only brought her loose shirt and shorts- her legs exposed.

She thought that they will have a separate room with each other. Guess she doesn't have luck today as they need to share the rooms. Before she walks out of the bathroom, she takes a deep breath and collects her strength to face Gin again. She wants him to stop teasing her again.

Sherry unlocks the door as she can see Gin at the window- staring outside as he smokes. The wind enter the room and his gorgeous hair got blown by the wind. That is a beautiful sight that she witness today. If she can, she wants to take a picture of it. She stares at him with a longing gaze as she focuses on every detail of him.

The way he stares outside- the way he looks at the dark sky that fills the night, the way his body posture formed as he smokes, the way he put his cigarette in his mouth and breath out the smoke- everything, everything that he does looks beautiful in her eyes. She appreciate every moment as she looks at him as she can feel heart touched by just looking at the sight of him- somehow she feels calm. He really did make a nice picture right now.

"You're staring" said Gin, still doesn't turn his head to her. Instead, he closes the window as he finishes smoke. Sherry doesn't reply to him as she finds her way to the bed and sits while her back leans at the headboard. Even though she hates the bed, she still needs it for sleep.

Gin walks to the bathroom and he closes the door. He's taking a shower as Sherry can hears the sound of water. Sherry decides to wait for him, she needs to know where he's sleeping tonight. She wonders if he ever wants to share the bed with her.

As for her, she doesn't mind sharing her bed with him. Sherry scrolls down her phone as she started to catch up with the world. She also texted her sister and asks about her well being. She's glad that her sister doing great. After some minutes, Gin walks out of the bathroom. His hair is wet.

Sherry closes her phone and put it on the small table right beside her as she looks at him at the bathroom door. He wears his long sleeve black shirt and long pants. Once again, she finds the sight of him looks attractive. He walks in her direction as he takes his phone on the table beside her.

"I thought you're sleeping already" he said to her.

"Nope, I did take a lot of naps earlier. Say where do you want to sleep at" Sherry ask him.

"I don't sleep, I need to guard the room" Gin said. What he replied to her make her feels like she wants to hit him. She looks at him with an unbelievable face. He literally drove them all the way to reach here and he didn't even rest. Now, he's being ridiculous.

"Gin, don't make me laugh, you're being funny right now. You need to sleep. I don't accept any excuses and sleep at the bed, right now" she said to him with serious eyes as she crossed her arms. She sits at the bedside- facing him. Gin looks at her as he slowly smirks.

"Well, I don't take orders" Gin said to her. Only god knows how much she wants to hit him. Sherry is pretty annoyed by him right now. Gin still put his smirks in his face.

"Oh Gin, don't make me. Now, you need to sleep. You literally drive us all the way here without rest and please sleep. I'm tired to deal with you right now, at least hear me only this time, Gin" Sherry replied to him as they stare at each other's eyes. Sherry hates this side of him. He's so stubborn and sometimes she just let it be but not now- he does need a rest. She's not going to lose this.

"You know that I don't take orders and you did know I hate to repeat myself" he said to her with his cold eyes. Here he is- being a stubborn man at his age. Sherry is totally pissed of with him. She's not going to let this slip.

"Being stubborn are you. And I did mention that I don't take excuses. Can't you listen to me at least" she said to him as she try to be strict with him. She feels like she wants to grab his arms and pull him to the bed. He's being too stubborn right now. He is indeed hard to control. He always takes action alone and doesn't care much about others opinions. Sherry hates this side of him so much.

"And you're being stubborn too. I repeat for the last time that I don't take orders" Gin said to her- he still looks calm somehow. Sherry look at him with an unsatisfied look as she heard his reply. She rolls her eyes at him.

She quickly grabs his arms and uses her body weight and strength to pull him down to the bed- somehow she manages to do that. She kind of feels proud of herself at that time but she pushed those feelings away as there's this thing that kind of bring a problem to her. Gin is right on top of her and their faces are only inches away. Slowly, their eyes met.

Sherry can feel her heart beat faster and her face getting hot as they can feel each other breath. She feels something weird in her stomach as she stares at his cold eyes.

"Very well, I'll sleep on this fine, comfortable bed with you tonight. But before that.." he said in a whisper tone as he slowly finds his way to her ears. Sherry waiting for him to continue his word. Slowly, she can feel his hand find its way to her bare leg- as she wears shorts. At that time, she can't breathe properly, like she's forgotten how to breathe. Still, she doesn't reply to him as she waiting for him to continue his line. Her heart beats even faster as every second passes.

"Let me punish you first woman. You did cross the line today" he whispers to her ear. She can feel the chills run in her body when he said that to her. Her face is already red and she freezes at the spot. She just accepts what's going to happen that night as she knows that she can't stop him. Her mind is totally blank when he said it to her.

She can feel his tongue licks her ears. Sherry breathed heavily with the sudden move. He slowly moves down to her neck and bites it. She yelps in pain. For some reason, she can feel the pleasure that hides under the pain. He keeps doing it and she releases several moans. Her mind slowly feel hazy as she just let him dominates her body.

That's how she experienced her very first time with him- he was the first person. Somehow, she did enjoy that night even though he did being rough on her. Weird thing is that she doesn't feel disappointed or angry with him. Maybe because she actually wants this in the very first place. She's not sure herself.

••••••••••