Sixteen

"Ai chan wake up, we almost there" said Ayumi as she shakes Haibara's body. Haibara slowly opens her eyes and she covers her mouth as she yawns. She looks through the window- it's just the same, the same what she saw in her dream. It was a calming dream that she had. It was a summer car ride- just the same right now.

Again, another dream about Gin. She doesn't know what to do anymore. Her dreams about her pasts keep coming after her. Slowly, she accepts it- it's out of her control, she can't control her dream. She feels something in her heart- the affection towards that certain man.

It suddenly appears out of nowhere. She only can clench her fists and make the feelings fade away slowly within time. She only can keep it by herself at the current time- her heart did hurt when she did that. She can't express it to anyone except that certain man which makes her being like this. She hates being torture like this- tortured by her own feelings and mind. It's also for the sake of all people around her as she doesn't want to make their life is on the line ever again.

Haibara shifts her head to Ayumi as she thanked her for waking her up. She did sleep along the journey. Somehow, she did feel fresh from the sleep. She takes a glance at the time at her phone. It's already 5 in the evening. Guess they just going to have a rest this night and for tomorrow they will play at the waterpark.

"Ah, we finally here!" said Genta with excitement in his tone.

"Yeah! I'm excited" said Mitsuhiko.

"Don't get too excited, tomorrow is the day we will play at the waterpark alright?" said Hakase to them.

"Yes yes we know, but it's already exciting when we arrived here" said Ayumi.

As the van is already parked, they get off the van and take their belongings with them. They walk to the resort as they got their place to rest during the night. They designed it as a house with a lot of rooms. Haibara shares a room with Ayumi- still, she doesn't care who she's going to share her room with. The decoration there is luxurious with a beach theme that makes the surroundings look attractive. Well, they got the ticket from Sonoko- that comes from a wealthy family.

"Damn, I need sleep. My back hurt. Also, I need to gather my energy back since tomorrow a lot of sexy women will be there" said Kogoro as he laugh loudly.

"Otou san!" said Ran as she look at him with a disappointed face. All of them look at him as they shake their head. They know he's such an old dirty man. Haibara sigh and then she put her belongings in the room. It's not that small and not too big for two people to stay here. It's just nice.

"Minna, at 7 we will have dinner together alright? Now please take a rest for some moment" said Ran. They agree with her as all of them walk to their room- to get a rest.

"Yoshida san, can I take a shower first?" ask Haibara to Ayumi.

"Ah, okay Ai chan. I want to walk around the place with Hakase, Genta and Mitsuhiko for a while. See you later" she said to her. Haibara just nodded her head. As Ayumi walk out of the room, Haibara locks it as she walks to the bathroom to take shower. She turns the water heater on and she enjoys the shower. It's been a while since she get a nice shower.

The pasts week has been hectic for her. After she finished having the warm bath herself, Ayumi still doesn't come back. She decided to just stare through the window. She can see the road light start to lit as it's getting dark.

"Ai chan! I'll enter the room!" she heard Ayumi said as she opens the door. Then Ayumi starts to get ready and she finds her way to the bathroom- leaving Haibara alone. Haibara keeps her eyes through the window. The lights are beautiful during the night.

Though there is nothing outside except another building and the road. She doesn't think anything as she looks outside- until she lost track of time. She doesn't want to stuff her head with something that makes her head hurts and confused. She just stare outside with nothing in her mind.

"Ai chan? It's almost seven. They must be waiting for us outside" said Ayumi to her.

"Huh? Yoshida san? Alright, let's go" Haibara said to her. She looks at the time- it is almost seven. She did lose track of time as she stares outside. Before they left the room, Haibara takes her important thing with her and they locked the door.

After everyone is ready. They walk to the resort's cafeteria. As they step into the cafe, they shock as they are impressed with the decoration that full of luxurious things- with shiny decoration that makes the scenery more alive.

"The food here is good. Eat as much as you want, everything is on me" said Sonoko as she said with excitement. They walk to the table that was already reserved- Sonoko was the one who reserved it for them. Haibara sits beside Conan and Ayumi. As she sits peacefully, a man sits in front of her- it's Subaru. Haibara glare at him as she doesn't get it why must he sit in front of her.

"Can't you sit somewhere else" she speak to him with her arm crossed.

"Well princess, there's no place left" he said to her as he smile.

"Then go outside" she said to him as she look away from him. She doesn't like his existence in the very first place, it makes her feel uneasy. She also doesn't care about her surrounding as she knows they put their attention on her.

"Oi oi Haibara, you do act like a kid right now" whispered Conan to her.

"I don't care" she said as she make an unamused face at him. Conan sigh as he looks away from her. After waiting for a long time, their food is finally served and they enjoy it- except Haibara as Subaru is right in front of her.

••••••••••