Seventeen

Haibara and Ayumi walk to their room. They did enjoy having dinner. As for Haibara, it will be better if that certain man is not there with them. As they arrived there, they settled themselves to sleep.

After dinner, they spend their time together to take some pictures since it's full of luxurious things- literally everywhere in the place. They also went to the shop that sells goods. They did spend a lot of time as they walk back to their room at almost 10 in the night. They need to restore the energy since they'll enjoy playing at the waterpark tomorrow.

As soon as they settled themselves at the bed and the light already turned off- Ayumi drift off to sleep quickly. Ayumi did felt tired and sleepy since she used her energy pretty much today. As for Haibara, she stares outside the window since she placed it right beside the window. She can clearly see the dark colour painted the sky. It is another peaceful night.

She also can see the stars in the dark sky. She hoped that she doesn't get another dream about her past. She really wanted to clear her mind here and enjoy her time here. She knows that some of her pasts are too much for her- the pasts that she wasn't ready to face.

For her, there are some pasts that actually make her heart feel at ease and calm as if the weight in her heart is already gone- mostly about her memories about her sisters and her families. That moment did make her heart calm down a bit.

There's also pasts when she had a hard time when she was still in the organization. That moment with Gin- that pasts when they had a certain unclear relationship with each other, that pasts when they had a nice conversation with each other. She doesn't ready to face that kind of dream yet. Sometimes, she did feel like she can't face him properly just yet.

She needs time to gain all of her energy- she is well aware that her time is limited. There's no way she's going to forget that line that he said to her the other day. The only thing that she confirmed is that they will meet sooner or later- she will meet them at the right time as the clock keep ticking every single second. She hopes that her mind and her feelings are strong enough to face him.

Her eyes keeps gazing at the dark sky. Somehow, the colour did fill her heart. The dark, calm night and also the dark colour that makes her heart feel empty- the dark colour that fills her heart that also represents sins that she committed. And the most important thing, the dark colour, represents the colour of the organization.

Her hearts suddenly feel hurt as she suddenly recalled her pasts in her mind. She's such a worse person when she was in the organization. She closed her eyes as she forced herself to sleep- she needs to stop this. Sometimes, she can't take it anymore. She holds her emotion as she slowly drifts off to sleep as she still feels hurt and confused.

••••••••••

When they arrived there, it's already night. They need to find a place for them to take a rest since they need to restore their energy for tomorrow task. The man and the woman are currently at a restaurant- to grab something to eat as their stomach are empty. They almost finished their meal.

"I did survey hotels around here. But most of it are already full. Well, I hope we still have the luck to find one later" Sherry said as she continue her meal. Gin doesn't reply as he waited for her to empty her meal- he did pay attention to her. He already finished his meal before her.

Sherry finally at her last bite then she finished her drink.

"Well, we better be fast" said Gin as he put the money on the table. The two of them left the restaurant and they started to search for a hotel that still have rooms for them. After around almost 15 minutes, they did found one.

"Two rooms please" Sherry said to the receptionist. Gin sit at the chair that they have in the lobby. The receptionist looks at her apologetically. She thought that maybe the room was already full, but what she said next make her think for a while.

"We are sorry. We only have one left, but it is enough for two people. Since it is summer break, a lot of people come to this area. So, what do you think?" the receptionist said to her. Sherry needs to think first before she makes the decision. So basically, she needs to share the room with Gin- which for her it might be awkward to be placed in a room with him. If she rejects this, they still don't sure if they found another hotel with a room- which makes them waste their time all over again to find a place for them to rest and sleep during the night.

Before she could even answer a voice that she recognize the most answer for her.

"We'll take the room"

It was Gin who said that. She looks at him, she doesn't even notice since when he's right behind her. She also stares at his eyes as she needs an explanation that makes him do such move.

"Very well, here's the key and enjoy your night!" the receptionist said and give her the key to their rooms. Sherry takes the key as she can feel her sweat trickling down. Honestly, she can't imagine what will happen later. Even though they did had a moment when they're alone by themselves, they still never share a room before.

The two of them finally arrived at their room. Sherry put the key in the keyhole as she close her eyes and gain some strength. There is this kind of thing that going to make her feels hate the most- the bed. She knows exactly what kind of bed that they are going to use tonight. Sherry turn the key and unlocked the door.

As soon as she opens the door, the sight of the bed makes her rage inside of her increase as well as shyness. She doesn't know how to handle the situation next. She just hopes for the best for her as she feels like she's walking into a surprise room- anything can happen from now on.

••••••••••