Thirty Two

Silence fills the air as none of them talks. Shiho stands still with her hand tied at the pole. The woman stares deeply into the man's eyes who standing right in front of her. Vodka on the other hand stays at the entrance as he guards the place.

Both the man and woman don't break their eye contact with each other just yet. They stare at one another eyes deeply since it's been a while since they meet. Their previous encounter at the Haido City Hotel wasn't that good. Yet, they still don't know how this moment will lead them too.

"Everything that you keep from me. Tell me everything. You know what will happen if you refuse to talk" Gin said. The woman knows that he actually challenging her right now. She knows exactly what will happen if she refuses to talk- she will instantly get kill by Gin. Shiho decides to make the conversation as long as she can.

"Well Gin, how about you tell me what you have in mind. I knew you did make a deduction about me. Let's see if you connect things correctly or not. Isn't that way more interesting rather than plainly talk about me? It's my last day anyway so why not you fulfil my last and little wish?" said Shiho as she gives him a little smile.

Gin keeps his silence for a while. After some moments, he agrees with her.

"Very well, that sleeping detective. Kogoro Mouri. I found the transmitter that you planted in my car and the one on Kir's shoes are the same. Perhaps both of you connected with each other. Well?" Gin said.

The woman actually praises the man mentally. Somehow he got that right. The woman doesn't surprise that much about him noticing the transmitter is just the same. She knows Gin's observation and his keen eyes are good- she knows he will notices that little thing.

"That Kogoro Mouri has nothing to do with me, honestly. So it's wrong. We're not even connected and I'm sure he doesn't even know who am I if you ask him. You can remove him from your list. He has nothing to do with me. You know exactly when I'm lying straight to your face and you know that I'm telling the truth right now" Shiho said bravely.

It's true that the sleeping Kogoro doesn't have anything to do with her. She did tell the truth to Gin. It's up to him if he chooses to believe her or not. Even though they actually kind of related in some way, she doesn't want to risk the sleeping detective life. She needs to put him away from her case and problem.

Gin studies her face for a moment. He knows she just tells the truth- he can see right through her.

"Very well. Now, that Akai Shuuichi. I'm pretty sure he has something to do with you since you did know each other before. I met him before. That bastard gave me a shot and leave this scar on my cheeks" Gin said to her.

Shiho can feel Gin's hatred for that guy as his stares become colder that give her chills to her spine. That guy is doomed if Gin ever caught him. But, as for Shiho, she actually doesn't recall or recognize the name. For her, that name is too new for her. She never heard that name before- she even accidentally show her questioned face to him.

"Akai Shuuichi? Do I know him? I'm sure I never heard that name before. What make you said that we knew each other?" she said to him. She has no idea who he talked about. The fact that the guy did gave him a scar amaze her. No one ever has that courage to fight Gin.

"How amusing that you don't know who he is" Gin said as he chuckles. On the other hand, Shiho is truly confused as she doesn't know who is Akai Shuuichi.

"Then tell me who is he" she said to him. She really wants to know who is that guy.

"Akai Shuuichi. He was once with the organization. Codename Rye, your sister's lover. He's an undercover that works for the FBI. He tried to infiltrate the organization by using you since you're one of the top members. Kir did kill him before but I don't think he's dead" Gin said with serious eyes. She knows Gin tells her the truth and the hatred that he shows is real.

Shiho's eyes widen. She just knew that Dai Moroboshi was just a disguise. That means she has been used by him all the time. Everything was just an act in the very first place. She does feel betrayed when she knew that. The fact that he was using her sister make her really upset. Her sister was deeply in love with him. Right now, she doesn't know who exactly she is on the side with. She did feel betrayed by him.

Shiho's face change when she learns about it. She looks at Gin for confirmation. She needs time to process things. This is too much for her to handle. It's been a long time since she meet that guy. She doesn't know his whereabouts since she left the organization. He doesn't even show up to her.

"I don't know where he is since I left. I don't even know he works for the FBI. I just knew all of this. Well, thanks to you" she said.

"Seems like you truly just knew about this. Anyway, put all of that things aside. He's not our concern. Now, I'm pretty sure you are excited to hear this before I end your life. The final things that I have in mind about you. You know exactly what is it" He said as he smirks. Shiho tries to calm herself down.

He will talk about her identity. Gin somehow might make a great prediction about her identity. He is Gin. She's not going to underestimate him. Shiho looks at him with bold eyes.

"Sure, I know exactly what you mean. Now let see what you got" she said as the two of them look at each other's faces.

••••••••••