Twenty Seven

"Getting pretty daring, right Sherry? You do need to get a little entertaining punishment" he said to her as he keeps his smirks. His hands that are currently on her bare thigh underwater keeps stroking her as he finds its way to her inner thigh. At the moment, Sherry tries her best to not moan and make any expression to him- she keeps her straight face to him.

"I wonder what kind of punishment it is. Do you mind show it to me Gin? I wonder will it give me pain or maybe... pleasure?" she said as she never tries to break their eye contact with each other.

Only Sherry knows how much she resisting herself from that man and the fact that his hand keeps stroking her inner thigh doesn't make any better. She finds that she actually can't hold it any longer. Sherry keeps trying to maintain her breath as she starting to lose the game. Gin on the other hand, move his head to her side face and stop right beside her ears.

"Both pain and pleasure. You like it rough don't you?" whispered Gin right to her. Her face is totally red at that moment since his hot breath and his touches make her whole body even hotter. She's literally on fire. Gin never failed to drive her crazy.

Sherry knows that Gin likes to tease her- he knows exactly how to tease her good. This is the most challenging one that she needs to face so far- with everybody is watching them and the sudden quiet atmosphere make it even worse.

Sherry at the moment really holds herself from losing to the man. She feels like she almost reach her own limit that time. She mentally cursed that man for making her feels like that- her whole body is on fire and she feels something funny appear in her stomach.

Before she can make a move- as she feels like she finally lost to that man, a blonde-haired woman that every member of the organization know walks in their direction as she dips herself beside Gin. There's no other person that daring enough to do that except Sherry and Vermouth.

"Look who's here if it isn't Gin and his sweet Sherry. It's looking pretty intense" said Vermouth. Sherry was annoyed with her presence because Vermouth basically just spoiled the entire mood. Sherry also feels pissed off as she wants to know how her conversation with Gin in the onsen will lead them to. She wishes to make Vermouth disappear right now.

Even though Sherry knew that she almost lost to him just now, she still want to know the rest of their own conversation. After Vermouth sits exactly right beside Gin, Sherry can hear Gin mutters in disgust.

The man with his gorgeous silver hair that is tied messily stand up as he gets off the onsen and walks away from them- left the two women in the onsen. Sherry looks at Vermouth, unsatisfied with her presence there, she ruined everything.

"I'm off. Thank you for ruining the moment Vermouth. Also, please remember that Gin never likes you, okay?" said Sherry as she also get off the onsen, leaves Vermouth alone that look at her in rage.

Sherry finds her way to the changing room and changes to her previous outfit. Sherry at that moment still pissed off with Vermouth, she just ruined everything, she ruined that great and intense moment.

Sherry doesn't know why she keeps bothering and interrupting them. Sherry doesn't give a damn if Vermouth ever like Gin before as she knows that Gin will never treat Vermouth like he did with her- Gin will always ignore Vermouth. Sometimes they did interact if it is about missions and tasks.

After she settled herself, Sherry steps out from the onsen and she starts to walk to her own room. They got their own room- they don't share rooms with anyone. Sherry feels grateful for that as she also doesn't like to share a room with anyone except her own sister. The low-rank members get a room randomly that is placed on the lower floor.

As for high ranking members, their room is on the upper floor so that they have a nice view and the room is more comfortable. As Sherry walks alone to her room, she can feel someone at her back. She takes a quick glance at who is the person. It is Gin who also just stepped out of the changing room.

She keeps walking with him behind her all the way to her room- even when they are in the lift together, only silence fills the air. The odd thing is he keeps following her without saying anything as if the teasing that he made at the onsen before never happened. As she finally reaches her room door, she turns to Gin.

"Seriously Gin? are you following me?" she said to him. Gin totally ignore her as he walks past her and enters his room that is placed right beside her. Sherry freezes at the spot. She just realized that their room was just beside each other. She doesn't know how to react- she feels a little embarrassed when she learned about it. She walks to his room and opens the door.

"Hey! that's rude. You could just tell me your room is here and not keep your silence on our way here" she said. Sherry stands at the door frame as she looks at his face.

Gin who is currently finding for his cigarette stops as he got interrupted by the only woman who is daring enough to do that. Gin slowly walks to her and stop right in front of her. They stare at each other faces.

"Don't you know what is manners, Sherry?" Gin said to her. Sherry smirks slowly as she crossed her arms.

"Oh, before you ask me that. Do you know what is manners exactly, Gin?" she said to him with her bold eyes. She somehow did piss off with him too- he literally made her turned on just now and acted like nothing happen afterwards. She doesn't like that at all. Gin pulls her inside and he closes the door as he pushes her at the door. Their eyes meet again as Gin makes his eyes are on the same level as hers. Their faces are only inches away as they can feel each other breath.

"I ask you once again, what exactly you want from me, Sherry?" he said to her slowly. His breath sends a shiver to her. The tension starts to fill the air as they don't break their eye contact with each other.

Once again, sherry feels something in her stomach as she feels her body getting hot. Sherry hesitates at first, but she slowly lifts both of her hands as she places her hand at his face and the other one at the back of his neck. As usual, he doesn't even flinch when she touches him.

"You" she said as she pulls him for a kiss- she literally just give herself to him. They kiss hungrily as he starts to undress her. She can't hold it any longer. She doesn't even know why she acts like this when he's around her.

"I don't know you are this kind of woman, Sherry" he said to her as they continue to kiss each other. Sherry doesn't reply to him. Eventually, Sherry spends her entire night in Gin's room. She only feels the pleasure hit her throughout the night until she passed out the next morning- they did spend their time until the dawn arrive as the two of them feel satisfied with each other.

••••••••••