Eighteen

As the two of them enter the room, Sherry finds her way to the bed- that she hates the most and sit on it. The room decoration looks nice in her eyes- everything is perfect in the room. With the peaceful night fills the air tonight make it more calming and better. She wonders whether she's going to sleep peacefully tonight or she'll have a sleepless tonight as she shares the room with Gin.

Still, she doesn't know what the man's feelings are. She sigh as she thought 'probably nothing' since he's an assassin- so probably he doesn't care much about the fact that they shared a room together. The only thing that she thought that he cares is only the mission that they need to carry out tomorrow.

But sometimes, Gin did send her chills at some point- he's sometimes unpredictable. There was some moment when he did make a comeback when she teased him and it made her the loser in her own game that she started. That's the last thing that she wanted to happen when they share the room together. She doesn't want Gin to make anything funny tonight as she still doesn't know how to counter it yet.

She looks at Gin, she still needs an explanation why he did that- since he said to take the room without thinking much. Somehow, the idea that they're in the room by themselves make her face red- but she tries to control it as she doesn't want to make Gin notice it. It will make her feel more embarrassed and awkward with him.

"There's no way we're going to find another hotel at this hour" Gin said to her as he slowly walk in her direction. So, he's a mind reader now?

Their eyes stared at each other. Somehow, it makes Sherry feels butterfly in her stomach. She freezes there as she noticed Gin getting close to her. She's totally clueless about what she's going to do next.

"Besides, I don't find any problem with just the two of us in a room" he said as he smirk right in front of her face. Sherry keeps her face straight. She stares at his eyes bravely. She gains some courage for a while as she replies to him with a question.

"You don't have anything funny in your mind, don't you?"

She said that as she still keeps her face straight. She's waiting for him to reply. Somehow, her heart beat faster than normal. She doesn't know if the red colour already tinted her face or not. Gin slowly shifts and make his lips right at her ear. Her heart beats faster than normal and she can totally feel her face become red. She can feel his lips did touch her ear slightly.

"What? Do you really want me to show you what exactly I have in mind? With pleasure I can do that" he whispered to her ears. His breaths send chills to her. Only she knows how much her heart wants to escape her body at the moment. Her mind suddenly can't be functioning well as her mouth totally shut.

What he just said make there's something funny appears in her stomach. Gin did tease her good this time. Sherry feels that she wants to disappear from the room right now. She's not ready for this as she knows that Gin is unpredictable. She knows she can't challenge him more since he's a man with his own words. He'll do exactly what he said. She doesn't want anything silly to happen here- as she knows what exactly he meant by what he said.

"U-uhm, whatever you said Gin, now I want to take a shower first" she said to him as she quickly stands up. She noticed that she did stutter when she replied to him which make it even more worse as she knows that Gin will notice it too- he'll make fun of her. Sherry knows she can't stay there any longer as she's losing the game. She walks away from him and takes her belongings before she enters the bathroom.

"Don't you want me to join you? My sweet little Sherry?" he said to her as he still have that mocking look plastered on his face. At the moment, Sherry does want to hit him but she wants to run to the bathroom at the same time.

He keeps teasing her over and over. What the worse thing is that he can read her well- not like her, she can't even read him at the slightest. His wall is way greater than her which make her lost in his game more frequent.

"In your dream, Gin" said Sherry as she shuts the bathroom door and locks it. She releases a big sigh and she leans at the wall. Gin really did tease her great this time. Sherry takes off her clothes as and she starts to take a warm shower.

During her shower, the butterfly in her stomach still doesn't disappear. Her heart still beating fast, she can still feel his warm breathing on her ear. The affection towards him keeps growing each day. She did recognize this feeling but she doesn't sure about this- she is still confused.

There's no way she and Gin together. He doesn't care about any of this as he did mention that feelings do not exist with him. He also said that feeling is a weakness for people as they keep falling into their own emotions. As for Gin, he's cold and emotionless. There's no way for them to be together, no way. Sherry feels sad at the thought of that.

She knows they can't be together. She's sure that for Gin, all of these things are nonsense and wasting of time. Still, what she expects from the number 3 of the organization, one of the best assassin in the organization? It's impossible for him and her to have a certain relationship.

The fact that Gin rarely- or never show his emotion to her make it more impossible for her. Yet sometimes, he did hint something to her- she is still unsure about him as she wonders what exactly the message that he trying to tell her.

Gin did make their relationship with each other unclear. What she wants right now is to make their relationship clear, yet Gin keeps hinting something to her.

••••••••••