⌈CHAPTER 14 ⎮⎮ QUESTIONS⌋

A/N: AHHH HIS SMILE :,) but how quick his expressions changed XD anyways there's a little smut in this chapter, not too big.

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Esme Ambrose (POV)

I woke and checked what time it was, 6:30am. Lucy and Adaline were  still asleep the usual, I was basically their alarm clock. I decided to get ready first so I showered. The warm water felt good, my body began to relax and I thought about all that happened yesterday. I wondered why Draco came and he looked so mad. I have a feeling it's because of Anzac but still. They're best friends, it's not like he doesn't know him. 

I got out and started to put my uniform on; my Slytherin tie and white button up shirt with a dark grey sweater over, my black skirt and knee high stockings even if they were above my knee. I woke up Lucy and Adaline which they weren't so happy about but I told them to get ready. 

"Should I leave my hair down or up?" I asked.

"Let me braid it!" Adaline exclaimed.

She began to braid my hair into one, all I need were my robes.

"Are we getting breakfast?" Adaline asked.

"Duh." Lucy joked.

"How do you guys feel?" I asked.

"Not hungover but my head is constantly banging." Adaline rubbed her head.

"How much did you drink Esme?" Lucy asked.

"Not that much." I said, I stopped drinking when Draco had his big scene and left. 

"Bloody hell I forgot to do my homework." Adaline said, "I may ditch today."

"It's barely the first week." I mentioned.

"I'm just trying to make it out of this school ." She replied.

"We have Slughorn today right?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah with me and Blaise." I said.

"I think Draco is in our class too." Lucy added. I could feel my body tense up.

"That's good for us then." I blurted. Too obvious Esme!

Adaline gave me a smirk, "I think Draco has a little something for you."

I started getting nervous, "I doubt that..." 

"Is that who you were with?" She asked, Lucy turned to hear the conversation we were having.

"No... why?"

"Well he came in I assumed to look for you." Adaline smirked.

"We're friends I guess... but we weren't together yesterday." I lied, I hope she didn't see how nervous I was.

"Whatever you say Esme." She smirked.

We headed out together to the Great Hall. We noticed Blaise and Anzac were there already but no sign of Draco. 

"Good morning!" Anzac exclaimed. I sat next to him, while Adaline sat on the other side of him.

"Ugh I hate his energy." Lucy rolled her eyes. "It's way too early."

"Oh come on!" Anzac cheered. "HOW'S OVERED?" Practically yelling. It made us all giggle since Adaline was sensitive to sound after drinking.

"Ugh really Anzac?" She said covering her ears, he rubbed her hair basically messing it up.