⌈CHAPTER 65 ⎮⎮ MERCY⌋

Draco Malfoy (POV)

"R-R-Royce- he- he... was trying to... he- touched me..."

"R-R-Royce..."

"He- touched me..."

Those voices grew louder and louder each time. 

My anger was boiling, I've never felt this way in my life. My knuckles were bloody, his face was already broken. Yet, I kept going. No one was stopping me, like anyone would be able to.

I wasn't tired, not one bit. I lost count of how many times I kept going over and over. I grabbed ahold of him by his collar, he was still conscious but his nose was bloody and broken with two black eyes and definitely left some bruising around his cheeks. 

"YOU FUCKING TOUCHED HER!" I yelled, punching him again, "YOU FUCKING TOUCHED HER!"

Besides feeling anger, I felt numb. Nothing could hurt me right now. This was my breaking point, I was letting go of all the frustration I was feeling for months. Then Esme came in my head, glimpses of her.

I didn't need to know what happened, all I knew was there was no way she gave him any consent. Esme looked terrified, the most I've ever seen her. That's beyond unforgivable.

I had no clue how long Anzac had been calling out my name, I only now realized it because he pulled me by my shirt only making me push him back. I felt a greater force pull me up and away from Royce, pushing me against the wall.

It was Snape and he had his wand and arm against me, I was breathing heavily. I felt trapped to keep my cool. There wasn't a big crowd of people but a few that were in the dorms were now near us but I didn't care or bother to notice till now.

"My office." Snape demanded, "Now."

I clenched my fists before scoffing, shoving him away from me. Anzac was standing a few feet from me and so I walked up to him whispering, "Where's Esme?"

"In the dorm, she's alright I promise-"

"No she isn't fucking alright!" I whisper shouted.

"Mr. Malfoy! Office now!" Snape shouted again.

"Fucking hell." I murmured under my breath.

I suppose the walk there gave me a little time to cool off, at least enough before I have to talk to Snape. I waited in his office for what felt like forever. So long that I was growing impatient. I had to tend to Esme, right now that's all that mattered and I couldn't fucking do that. It was irritating.

Finally he walks, immediately grabbing me by my collar, "What on earth were you doing?!"

"It was nothing!"

"Draco! I can expel you from Hogwarts at this point!" He shouted.

"Oh yeah? Then what's stopping you?! You know I don't give a damn about this school!"

"You need to drop the foolish act!" He gave me a slight push, finally letting me go. "Why are you attacking students Draco?"

"Your student assaulted my..." I choked on my sentence, "Esme, he assaulted Esme."

"Esme Ambrose?" He turned around, walking very slowly to his desk.

Who fucking else? He knows who I'm talking about.

"Yes." I confirmed bitterly.

"Yet, you took matters into your own hands." It came out more like a statement.

"Until you got in the way."

There was a long pause, "Very well then."

Is he fucking serious?