⌈CHAPTER 38 ⎮⎮ FOR A FRIEND⌋

A/N: I'm so excited to write this chapter AHHH it will only contain Anzac and Draco's POV. 

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Anzac Rosington (POV)

I was walking down the corridors feeling exhausted, everything was either moving too fast or slow. My mind was all over the place causing me to bump into someone, looking at their uniform made me grunt, Hufflepuff. Just great.

"Im sorry... it was my fault."

I helped pick their books up since it's the least I could do, "Just watch were your walking..." I paused, "Next time..."

She had light brown hair and hazel eyes just that easily distracted me already. She smiled picking up her last book before walking away.

I shook my head realizing I was just tired. I headed to my dorm only to find Draco and Blaise both in there. These two aren't going to let me get any sleep, all I wanted was a nap.

"Anzac we were just about to drink." Blaise handed me a bottle, "You look like you need it."

"I'm fine."

I threw my bag on the floor and plumped my body on my bed. I thought about a lot of shit, Draco's task, Lucy's secret, Juliet, Esme and for some reason that girl I bumped into came in my mind. Whatever though, I was doing a lot of shit for my friends. Keeping secrets was always easy for me but lately there's been shit I don't want to know, it puts me in the middle of everyone.

Everyone wants to always know everything, trust me you don't. Shit is just better that way.

"Anzac."

I turned to the other side and saw Draco, "What?"

"We need to talk."

No we really don't.

"Where's Blaise?"

"He left." Shit I didn't even hear the door.

I got myself up, "What do you want mate?"

"I don't want you around her."

"Here we go again..."

"Just listen alright?"

"I fucking get it Draco." I snapped. "You don't want me near whatever is yours but Esme isn't a fucking object."

"I'm aware of that."

"You weren't before till she came into your life."

"Shut up Anzac."

He sat himself on the bed that used to be his. He was definitely stressed out, I wasn't a death eater myself but I sure felt like one after Draco informs me about their every next move or what's being planned. I knew everything.

"Do you care for her more?"

"Don't be stupid." He hissed, "She's no different."