⌈CHAPTER 34 ⎮⎮ TELLING ANOTHER⌋

*TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEDUCTION & GROOMING*

+ LITTLE SMUT (nothing big)

⚠️

Esme Ambrose (POV)

I was sitting on the ottoman in Draco's room waiting for him while he was in the shower. He told me to come with him and sit down, a couple minutes have gone by already and I wasn't sure why I was here.

He finally came out fully clothed still not saying anything. I sat there getting nervous, anxious wondering why I was here. I fiddled with my fingers trying to forget about the tension. He then lean over his desk, back facing me. I kept my head down till he spoke.

"It's true what she did." Draco said, "All of it."

My stomach was turning.

"She seduced me into sex constantly during the 4th year," He continued, "Times where I didn't want it but she made me believe I did."

He turned around still leaning against his desk, I continued looking at him.

"It started out as being her fucking submissive," He hissed, "I fucking hated it, everything."

"She'd practically fucking choke me with my own necktie."

"Why..." My voice cracked.

"Her way of dominating." He continued, "I have my own now because of it."

Draco approached me, "I never let anyone have control over me."

It made sense now.

"How long was this going on for?"

"Around the 3rd year."

What the-

"And you didn't tell anyone?"

"Anzac obviously."

"Why didn't you tell anyone else?" I stood up, "Like your parents?"

"I couldn't."

"So she started... grooming you in the 3rd year? That long and no one knew?"

He was quiet, "It wasn't her."

"What do you mean?.."

"Why do you think I couldn't fucking tell anyone?" He snapped, "Our families were so close that my own father didn't want me to start shit between them."

"Draco... who groomed you..."

"Who do you think?!"

I stayed quiet.

He murmured, "Her own fucking mother..."

"Draco..."

"Don't Esme!" He snapped, "Do you know what it fucking felt like? Being invited to that manor all the time trying to keep my mouth shut for my dad's approval?! All because pride meant more to him?!"

"I am so... sorry..."

He turned around over his dresser now, "I'm fucked up Esme the last thing I want from you is your sympathy."

"Did she ever get to the point of... doing something to you?"

"No not really." That was somewhat relieving, "All she would do is touch me but not in that way it just made me uncomfortable..."

I approached him and slowly wrapped my arms around him, hugging him from behind. Draco was fucked up but it wasn't his fault. He never once had a choice. It stayed like that for awhile till he eventually faced me.