⌈CHAPTER 43 ⎮⎮ PLEASURE⌋

*WARNING: SMUT*

💜

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   . 

Esme Ambrose (POV)

"Bend over."

Wait-

Huh?

"W-what?" I felt flushed.

"Bend over this fucking table." Draco demanded, "I don't like asking twice."

I couldn't explain the quick sexual tension I was building towards him. It was only with Draco.

Every time I grew more intrigued, that was one thing that has been changing me. The way Draco and I had sex was intriguing.

I bit my lip and slowly bent over the table as Draco stood behind me. Chills went through my body when he lifted my skirt up revealing my snugged underwear.

"You won't ever do as you're told won't you?"

I let out a small chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

I bit my lip, "Nothing."

He laid his hands on my ass and without warning spanked me. I let out a slight moan, I actually liked it till he started going harder.

He went for the sixth spank, "Fuck."

My lip hurt from how much biting I was doing to release the tension. 

"Turn around."

I turned myself over leaning against the table, he lifted my chin, "You won't feel your legs after I'm done with you."

Oh my-

He started undoing my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my bra and breasts. He immediately pressed his lips on mine with hunger. I broke our kiss to pull my arms out of the sleeve holes. I noticed him staring at my body then into my eyes, I slowly gave him a smirk in return.

Draco aggressively pushed me down on the table bringing my waist against his bulge, I laid on the table panting as he started leaving kisses on my inner thighs. I let out a yelp when he started leaving small bites, growing closer to my area.

He immediately pulled my underwear down, gripping my waist and spreading my legs for better access. 

I looked in front of me, meeting his eyes full of lust and anger. He was right over my area when he started smirking, pinning my wrists down on the table, "Don't move."

I bit my lip, knowing what he was going to do to me. Draco began doing wonders with his tongue at the slowest pace he could, teasing the hell out of me.

"Draco-" I panted, "Please... f-faster-"

"You don't deserve it." He smirked.

Fuck...

I wanted more.

I begged for it.

"M-more..."

"Beg for it then you little slut." Draco slowly got up, standing over me and letting go of my wrists.

I was still laying on the table, "I want you Draco."

"Tell me what you want." He was beginning to unbuckle himself.

"I want you in me." I looked directly at him, my pussy was already so wet.

He lifted my skirt up, pulling my waist closer to his, "How bad?"