⌈CHAPTER 13 ⎮⎮ LUST⌋

*WARNING: SMUT*

💜

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Esme Ambrose (POV)

Draco lifted his wand off giving me a sly smirk, then looking into my eyes. "Don't challenge me again."

I smiled and bit my lip nervously.

Draco pinned me down to the bed, putting him directly on top of me now. I was intimidated by what he was going to do, but I loved it. This was a different feeling, something I've been waiting for.

"Is there something you want?" Draco said.

"Y-yes." I stuttered. My body was beginning to feel weak, our faces were so close, he smelled of mint and fancy cologne. 

Draco cupped my face with one hand and whispered in my ear, "Tell me who you want."

"You." I said, without hesitating. I wanted him, I was attracted the way the he made me feel. Even if this was my first time, trust me. I wouldn't have let it get this far if I didn't want it.

He began to kiss my neck, trying to find my soft spot. I was panting heavily loving the feeling. He then kissed my lips aggressively and it continued to grow more heated. He kept wanting more and more of me while our lips moved in sync. I tried to pull him closer by wrapping my arms over him but instead he held my arms down making me have no control over him. 

I could feel his bulge through our clothes. He began to thrust slowly as if were we actually doing it. It was a good feeling, like the moment I've been waiting for. I let out soft moans here and there which would make him move faster.

Draco slowly stopped, "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I panted.

"Do want to go further?" He asked.

"As in sex?" I asked.

"Only if you're comfortable." He said.

"Yes Draco." I replied.

He grabbed his wand and went towards the door to lock it and put a silencing spell. Oh my.

I was sitting at the edge of his bed, when he walked towards me and lifted my chin up, "Only I will hear your moans and screams darling." 

Oh. My. God.

He started to remove his button up shirt, while I took mine off. His eyes were full of lust for me, like he had been waiting for this. He came closer to me and began to kiss me again aggressively but still at a point where I had some control. We were now laying on his bed, Draco still on top of me. His hands traveled around my body. He removed my black lace bra, a part of me felt insecure but he was enjoying it. 

"I've been wanting this." He panted. "You're so beautiful."

He started to leave kisses down my chest to my stomach, I couldn't help but slightly moan. Draco noticed that I was trying to control myself.

"I want to hear you moan and say my name." He demanded. 

I nodded.

"Say yes." He demanded.

"Yes Draco." I obeyed.

He started to unzip my jeans for me that I slightly lifted up my waist for him to remove it. I was only left in my black lace underwear till he went back into kissing me. I could feel his hand start to travel lower towards my thigh then right over my pussy. He lifted up my underwear and slowly inserted two fingers in me.