⌈CHAPTER 28 ⎮⎮ YOU DO ✔︎⌋

A/N: So for flashback/nightmare moments I will do on a separate chapter so it won't be confusing & most of the time they will be very short. Each chapter with a (✔︎) will mean it's a flashback/nightmare chapter.

*WARNING: TRAUMA/SEDUCE*

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Draco Malfoy

"Oh come on!" She giggled, "I promise we won't get into it like last time."

I nervously laughed, "Sure alright then."

We walked to her dorm, her friends weren't in there again but then again, they hardly were ever in there.

"Sit down wherever Draco."

I took a seat on her desk-chair, not wanting to go near her bed again. I wasn't quite feeling it.

"Don't want to get comfortable I see." She smirked.

I chuckled, "What was it you wanted to do?"

"Nothing really just was bored." She started taking off her sweater, "Potions is the only class I like."

"Because of Snape?"

"Yup." She started to unbuttoning her top but then paused, "Oh sorry you don't mind right?"

"By all means I won't look."

She walked towards me, "Don't worry it's nothing you haven't seen." 

I nodded. I was starting to feel flushed quite frankly.

"So um potions..."

"It's fun huh."

"Uh yeah... my favorite too."

She kneeled in front of me putting her hands on my knees, "Why are you so tense?"

I scoffed, "I'm not... I'm just confused where we stand."

"Hmm well... not sure either," She started to bat her eyes slowly. 

"I could wait then."

"Good boy." She smirked as her hands started to travel from my knees to my thighs. I gently held her hands away, "What's wrong?"

"Um nothing." I said.

"You sure about that?" She flashed a wink up then stood up.

"Is there something else you would rather do?"

"Like what?" She giggled then again, "Hey can you help me take off my shirt?"

"Yeah sure." I said.

I started to unbutton the rest her top, revealing her bra. "There."

She started to rub my forearms, "Thank you."

I went to sit back down on her chair, I couldn't take my eyes off her even if I wanted to. She was right in front of me.

"Are you nervous?" She teased.

"A bit yeah."

She started to bend down making our face inches apart as she put her hands on the buttons of my shirt, I tried to stop her.

"Awe you won't let me help you?"

"Um I just... not today..."

"Why not?" She batted her eyes, "We're just having fun."

I could hear my own breath panting. "Some other time you know..."

"Oh come on," Her hands started to undo the buttons on my shirt slowly, "I'll take care of you."

With that her lips collided with mine and trailed down to my neck, "I- I um sorry I just..."

"Shh it's okay Draco." She put her finger over my lips, "You trust me right?"

I nodded nervously. She was now on top of me, not caring if her skirt was being stretched. She put her hand over my member. For some reason I was hard and turned on by her but at the same time I wasn't quite sure if I wanted this.

"You know... maybe... not-"

She forcefully pressed her lips on mine and was starting to unbuckle my belt. I was kissing her back since I didn't quite have control of her being over me. As she was unzipping my pants as she said, "If you touch me I'll stop."

I nodded.

"You want me don't you." She smirked at my member.

I wasn't so sure myself, "Um well-"

"You do Draco," She kept insisting as she began to wrap her hand around my member and started pumping me, "Look at how hard you are it's very obvious."

I guess she was right...

I moaned as she did this. She kept going faster, "Does it feel good baby?"

I couldn't bring myself to speak so I just nodded.

"Speak Draco you have a fucking mouth."

"Y-Yes..." I panted.

A smirk grew on her face, as she finally lifted her underwear to the side and inserted herself on me. She wouldn't let me do anything if I did then I was breaking a rule.

I would try bucking my hips at certain points but she had all the power over me.

A/N: I'm going to stop it right there just because it is difficult to write this chapter and I want to dive deeper in other chapters.

☁️   THOUGHTS   ☁️