⌈CHAPTER 27 ⎮⎮ WELCOME⌋

Esme Ambrose (POV)

We all started walking towards the train. Adaline still never told me anything and Lucy didn't ask so I just figured she didn't even know what was going on. 

No one knew I was going with Draco, we both just kept it quiet. We found the same empty compartment we always sat in. 

Draco sat next to me while I was able to get a window seat, he rested his hand on my thigh. I did feel uneasy about seeing his mother again. I wanted to impress her as well knowing that his family looks into every detail. 

I wore a black pencil skirt with stockings and a thin dark green patterned sweater. I had my black coat over since it was a little cold and plus it tied it all together. 

I could hear Blaise and Lucy's conversation, most of it was about how much they'll miss each other. While Anzac and Adaline fell asleep, I knew Anzac would since he had a hangover before he would go back home.

"I see you're talking to her now." Lucy gave a stare at Draco.

I took my eyes off my book and  took a peek at his reaction, "Yeah whatever."

I smirked, "Yup I guess he does care about me even a little bit."

"She's the only person Malfoy can tolerate." Blaise teased.

"That's true." Draco said.

"I need to use the restroom." I got up and left the compartment.

I was walking down when I saw Pansy over some guy, however she still saw me and looked like she wanted to talk.

"Ambrose!"

I turned around waiting for her to come to me.

"So he lets you stay in his room?" She asked.

I nodded.

"And be on his bed?" 

"Yes, why is it such a big deal?"

"That just doesn't sound like him."

"Well maybe he's changing."

She started chuckling, "Don't think like that, you'll waste your time."

I walked away realizing the conversation wasn't going anywhere especially with her. 

Draco Malfoy (POV)

I was fiddling with my rings while waiting for Esme to come back. It was awkward since Blaise and Lucy were just all over each other.

I was nervous about Esme coming. She'd be meeting my mother and something I've never allowed given the relationship we have. She was so excited though to have her come, figured because it took both our minds off stuff.

"Earth to Draco!" Lucy called out.

I looked up, "What?"

"When are you going to well you know make it official?" She asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I told her that you and Esme aren't together," Blaise explained, "At least yet!"

Oh... that.

"So.... is it soon?" Lucy kept asking.

"Maybe, look it's our business."

I hated it when anyone intervened between me and what's mine. It meant so much more with Esme though, even if it is our friends. 

She finally came back and whispered that she needs to tell me something but for later.