I Need You

Sotc:

Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran

-Hunter's POV-

I tell her everything that happened last night, not sparing a single detail. I tell her how Brittany kissed me when she was supposed to take me back home, here, but she didn't and I ended up at her house instead. When I finish and look at her, her face is on fire, red, and I see the tears swelling in her eyes. In this very moment, when I take in her features, my heart shatters. Look what I've done. She's going to cry cause of me. I'm a monster. She's the angel, im the devil, destroying everything I lay a finger on. With every time I fuck up and apologize, I see her eyes slowly drain their rich hue. I take a bit of her with me every time I mess up and she accepts my apology, a never ending cycle, until finally there's absolutely nothing left. No more of my sweet, sweet, Austyn only this dark Austyn who's broken way more than before I met her.

This is what I get for being the greedy, sick, bastard I am. I took her chances for granted, time and time again. Played with her heart until there's not one bit of her untouched by my filthy hands. It took me this long to realize what i've done but the way she pushes me back when I wrap my arms around her so she could hear me out, the way she backs me into the wall, paralyzed by her sudden strength, her fists banging hastily on my chest as tears cover her beautiful face, I know she's too far gone. My darkness has consumed every bit of purity she had left.

No, no, no. This..She doesn't understand. I need her in my life more than I need this heart pumping oxygen through my veins.  She's my angel. She keeps me sane. She understands me like no one else ever could. I've got to show her how much she means to me, how much I need her in my life.

Her back is turned to me as I start towards her again, each step I take forward, she takes a step ahead until she's backed up against the nightstand with no where else to run, trapped. This is my chance.

My hands merely brush the bare skin of her shoulder before I am interrupted by the loud crashing sound of ceramic meeting tile, shattering the lamp into many pieces. "Get out!" She yells at me, the second time in the last 5 minutes.

I take a few seconds to regain my composure before shouting at her, "No!" I cant let her leave again. I cant loose her. That's not gonna happen. If she goes, im fucked. I'll surrender to the darkness swimming through my veins if she goes.

I take small steps towards her and drop to my knees infront of her, "Please," I beg. "Please don't do this, Austyn. I need you." I don't care how much of a sissy I sound like. I just cant let her leave. My arms find their way around her waist and i hold onto her so she can't run from me. She pushes my shoulders with her tiny hands, fighting me, but i don't budge until her hands drop to her sides in defeat.

Sobs rake through her chest and pierce the air like glass. Her body shakes as whimpers fall from her mouth. I stand to my feet. Not losing an ounce of my hold on her in fear of her running. I take in her features, studying them. Her eyes are glued to my chest, not meeting my gaze. I dont know what to say or do. I didn't think she would give in that easily. I figured she'd put up more of a fight, but, hell, im not complaining. 

I still don't speak as I wipe the never ending tears from her eyes and take her into my arms. We stand there for a few moments. Me holding her until finally, she breaks the silence,

"I need to shower."

A rush of relief floods through me. I thought she would have pushed me away and told me to leave her alone, but she didn't. I don't notice when she pulls away from me until i hear her bathroom door shut, followed by the whistling of the shower turning on.

I enter the bathroom not even seconds after. She left the door unlocked. I don't know why but im glad she did. I see the outline of her body through the shower curtain as I kick off my shoes and take off my shirt. Knowing she's only two feet away and not wearing a single article of clothing sends a chill spreading throughout me and soon im stepping over the edge of the tub to join her.

···

The small space is filled with steam, clouding my eyes. She's underneath the streaming water, back away from me as she rinses the soapy water from her skin. God, she's so breathtaking. Just seeing the curvature of her hips is enough to knock the air from my lungs.

I move my feet so im right behind her. Her body heat, mixing with mine, encircling us in even more warmth. I cautiously wrap my arms around her waist, her back pressed against my chest as I confess my love to her, mouth inches from her ear.

She doesn't respond at first and I feel my arms begin to slowly slip from her waist. That is, until i feel a pair of lips meet mine. Every fiber within me ignites and burns with passion as I kiss her back, cupping her cheeks in my palms.

She pulls away, ending our moment, and for a second I fear she regrets it but as quickly as the thought enters my mind, it leaves when I hear those 3 words fall from her lips.

I love you.

.......

IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING 2 MONTHS TO UPDATE.

Please forgive me guys.

Thanks for 8k!

I'll update soon.

Love you guys!:)

Dont forget to vote and give me feedback!