Black Haired Guy

Help,

I have done it again.

I have been here many times before.

Hurt myself again today.

And,

the worst part is there's no one to blame.

Be my friend.

Hold me.

Wrap me up.

Unfold me.

I am small.

And needy.

Warm me up.

And breathe me....

My ear buds were plugged in and the world was out. Breathe me by Sia blasting through my eardrums. I stared out the foggy window, my fingers tapping along to the beat of the song. We finally pulled into the parking lot. There was a brick building towering above the sidewalk, Davidson High spelled out in gold and black letters above the main entrance of the school.

Daisy got out and I followed suit, tugging my sweater further down my arms suddenly feeling insecure about this whole situation. This would be my first time at school in 3 years.

3 years.

My nerves were getting the best of me as I pushed my way through the crowds of freshmen, seniors and juniors all bunched together in individual lines, excited about getting registered for school after 3 months on summer break. Hm, I would be too if I had friends to look forward to at school. But I didnt. I only had Hunter and he was in the 11th grade while I was stuck in 10th. Meaning absolutely no classes together, in other words, No friends.

I held my head down, my hands stuffed in my white skinny jeans as I weaved through the crowds of high schoolers. My hair felt heavy on my shoulders, sweater feeling smooth on my skin. It wasn't mine after all. It was Hunter's.

He let me borrow it one night and I never gave it back. It'd only been worn a couple times and it smelled of him. Aftershave and peppermint. The scent immediately calmed my nerves and I pretended that he was the sweater. Clinging to my warm skin and enveloping me in a warm hug.

I was pulled from my fantasies when a few sheets of paper were given to me, "Fill these out for me." The little old lady handed me a black pen and clipboard. I shot Daisy an look and followed her to the bleachers overflowing with jittery teenagers. She stood while I took a seat next to a black haired guy.

I was doing fine, filling out my paperwork when the ink of the pen started to run out. I shook the pen and tried writing again, getting a wad of black ink in return. I turned to the guy and tapped him on the shoulder. "What." He shot and I bec.

"Do you have a pen I can borrow?"

He stared at me as if I was speaking a foreign language, "Do it look like I have a pen?"

"Wow, you really don't have to be rude. All I asked for was a pen." I rolled my eyes.

He smirked, "You're new here aren't you?"

I wanted to wipe that smirk right off his pink lips.

"Yes why?" I snapped.

"You just seem like one of those girls who come to a new school to get away from their past." He shrugged, stuffing his fingers in his black skinny jeans. And he was partially right. I wanted indeed to get away from my haunting past and it seemed like my plan was working.

"I guess im right after all." He admitted, placing his elbows on the next seat of the bleachers.

"Er.. I have to go. My...er mom is outside." I quickly gathered the paperwork and managed to slip it on the front desk on my way out.

The wind nipping at my warm skin as I got in the car and slammed the door shut. Plugging my earphones in and pressing play, tuning the world out as we drove the winding road home.

Just a filler chapter!

Vote!

Comment!

Goal of the week: 1.6K!

LYG