Fix A Heart

Songs of chapter:

Fix A Heart Demi Lovato

Say Something A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera

-Austyn POV-

I peeled my eyes opened, trying to adjust to the blinding light above. I was instantly overwhelmed with the smell of disinfectants and medications. I bolted upwards but soon cried out when I felt a sharp pain traveling throughout my body starting at my wrists and spreading all over. I glanced down and saw a long needle in my vein on my left wrist with a tube running up into a bag filled with clear liquid.

Oh Shit! Needles.

What happened to me? I constantly raked my brain searching for clues as to how i ended up in this hospital gown, but I couldnt seem to remember. I only remembered small bits and pieces.

Austyn, I need you.

You have the most perfect body.

You have the most gorgeous eyes, I wish to see at this moment.

I wish I could show you how beautiful you are.

Dont leave me Austyn.

Thats all I remembered hearing and everything else was a complete blur. I kept searching for the other bits and pieces but my head began to hurt as I thought harder and harder.

I fell back in bed and my eyes traveled around the room. The room bright enough to blind you, but I could still somewhat see. A figure laying in the chair next to my bed caught my attention. He had midnight black hair that was extremely messy all over his head. He had his head in his hands, making it hard for me to recognize him.

"Hey, you okay?" I poked his tan arm, trying to get his attention.

No response.

Then I heard him sniffle, obviously he didn't hear me so I tried again.

"HEY, ARE YOU OKAY?" I yelled louder this time, but he still didn't respond. So whoever this boy was, I assumed he was a complete ass wipe.

I climbed out of that uncomfortable bed and made my way to the door, and opened it, he still couldnt hear me.

What the hell is going on?

I scanned the room for something to throw at him,but I couldnt find anything. Something told me to glance at my bed and when I did, I became overwhelmed. There was a girl laying in my bed, she was battered, and had tubes running everywhere in her body. She had caramel wavy brown hair, and pale skin; she looked just like me.

*************

Kay, quick update!

So what's going on?!

Read the next chapter to find out----->

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW