Nothing About Love

What I didn't think about before the whole dating thing were the consequences of the newly found relationship. How Brittany was gonna take it? What was she gonna do when she found out Hunter and I were actually dating?

Well, my question was answered a few days after my slow recovery from my fractured ribs, the day started out as any other school day. Except I was much, much happier. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I stood infront of my bathroom mirror, curling my long hair until it fell in dark waves down my shoulder. I was dressed in my favorite pair of blue jeans and t-shirt. I even took off the dark colored bracelets and replaced them with blue beaded bracelets, a small anchor adorning the chains. I pulled on my white converse and pinned my bangs from my face, pulling my bag on my shoulder and walking out my door to the kitchen.

"You look gorgeous." Hunter said, holding a silver spatula in his hand as his lips collided with my blushed cheek.

"Thanks." I mumbled, sitting down at the island and watching as Hunter's back muscles relaxed and contracted underneath his skin as he scrambled around the kitchen.

His eyes were bright and sparkling today. His olive skin glowing from the sun shining through the window over the sink. He was the most beautiful guy I'd ever seen and I couldn't help but wonder if his mom and dad were as gorgeous and handsome as him. I was pulled from my thoughts when Hunter slid a ceramic plate towards me.

"Eat up." I smiled at the blueberry pancake infront of me, leaning across the counter to grab hold of Hunter's chin when he tried turning away. I still held his chin as I captured the coolness of his plump lips.

He pulled away soon after, placing a kiss to my temple as his rough thumb traced over my chapped lips. He smiled, "You're so beautiful."

My face flushed red. This was all new to me. I'd never been called beautiful or gorgeous, I had never been touched or caressed aside from the hugs I received when little. I'd never been in a relationship either. This whole 'babe' and 'baby' thing all new to me. But let me tell you, it felt damn good.

I'd scarved down my whole pancake by now, placing my plate in the sink and turning on the warm tap to wash my dish. Washcloth in hand, I scrubbed the plate clean and placed it in the rack to dry. I pivoted seconds later upon seeing Hunter lift his shirt over his head, concealing the warm, bare skin of his chest from me.

He noticed me staring, a smirk etching its way onto his lips. He pulled on his tennis shoes, decreasing the distance between us until he stood adjacent to me. He reached forward and grabbed my clammy hands, playing with the soft tips.

"You ready?"

His breath fanned over my face, the scent of mint fresh on his tongue. His fingers entwined with mine as I lightly smiled, nodding my head.

His lips found the warmth of my cheek, tugging me lightly by hands over to my bag. He took the straps between his fingers, tugging it up his shoulder as he held my hand in the other. We ventured over to the block of wood, grasping the gold brass in his fingers, Hunter twisted the doorknob and led me to the passenger side of his car. He tugged the door open and I climbed in, "Thank you."

The ride to the school consisted of stolen touches and laughter; having no idea whatsoever at what was soon to lie ahead. His car halted to a stop and he jogged around to open my door, Vans crunching against the rocks on the tarmac as I stepped out and followed Hunter's lead into the school premises.

A kiss was placed to my cheek and arms wound around my waist as Hunter said goodbye; my fingers twisted the 3 number combination into my locker, door swinging open as I placed my books in my backpack. I made my way to Math and took a seat.