lm Not Mad

"Shit." I curse upon seeing the bright red dots on the white linen sheet. Hunter lay still asleep on the other side of the bed, light snores escaping his parted lips.

This was the most embarrassing thing ever. I hated mother nature. To say the least, my period had come on and I leaked through my underwear and stained the sheets. Luckily, my shorts were made of a dark fabric and the drops weren't visible to the eye. I quickly grabbed a new pair of undies and sweats and made my way to the bathroom.

I changed rather quickly, opening the cabinet and searching for sanitary napkins. "Shit." I curse, realizing my stash was empty. Great, I'd stained my boyfriend's sheets and had no pads.

I clicked open the door, preparing myself for the angry Hunter that would stand before me. To my surprise, Hunter lay still tangled in the sheets, the bright red dots clearly visible. I swiftly made my way over to the bed, grasping the sheets and tugging harshly. Tears welled in my eyes as my mind reeled on how angry Hunter would be. I'd ruined his white sheets for God's sake.

I tugged the sheets from underneath Hunter and balled them in my hands, moisture already on my cheeks (A/N you know girls have mood swings when its that time so dont mind her crying lol). Hunter bolted awake and my fingers began to shake.

"What are you doing?" He uttered.

"Hunter, I-I'm so sorry. I-I didnt mean to! It was a mistake. It'll never happen again, I promise." I sputtered, holding the sheets closer to my body. Hunter stood up, glancing at the sheets in my arms and to his bare mattress.

"What happened?" He asks, eyebrow arching in confusion.

"Hunter I-I." I pondered, "I-I...my- it came on."

"What came on?"

My eyes meet the floor, "My period." I say, my tone hushed.

"Oh baby." Hunter takes a few steps forward, inches from my face. His calloused fingers lift my chin so we're eye level, "Baby, I'm not mad." I nod my head and he pushes my hair from my face, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I let him take the sheets from my hand, "Im gonna go wash this, you lay down and I'll be back." He instructs and my back meets the foam of his mattress.

Im staring at the ceiling when Hunter walks in. He has a grocery bag in his hand. He pulls out a great amount of Hershey bars along with a box of sanitary napkins.

"Thankyou." I say when he hands me the box.

"Anything for you." He says and I shut the bathroom door behind me. I quickly change and when I crack the door open Hunter is laying on his back, his original black sheets adorning his mattress. He pats the space beside him, "Come here."

I obey and crawl into the space beside him. He pulls me by my hips and his eyes search mine for any sign of irritation. He finds none. My eyes clench close as a wave of pain overcomes me, my tummy burning and churning. "Cramps?" I nod my head and he moves so he's hovering over me.

He crawls down my torso until he reaches my tummy. He lifts my shirt to the bottom of my bra, head laying across my thigh with his hair flopped messily on my skin. His long fingers press to my lower stomach, warmth seething through my skin and warming my tummy.

"Better?" His vibrant blue eyes glance up to meet my orbs, I nod my head, tangling my fingers in his black locks and scraping my nails against his scalp softly. His eyes flutter close at my innocent gesture but he soon reopens them again, lips meeting my warm skin. He places feather light kisses on my tummy, long lashes tickling my skin, fingers still working against my stomach.

My head sinks back into his pillow, cologne and washing powder engulfing my senses. I feel a weight being pressed to my tummy soon after, palms traveling down the length of my waist. He repeats the warm touch, wrapping his arms around my lower half.

I sigh in content and the kickstand is released under my lids, my eyes fluttering close.