Hit me

I couldn't just let him go like that. Not saying Hunter was leaving anytime soon, but I couldn't just let this stupid argument between us ruin this perfect day. I understood that I was being rude to him when all he wanted to do was help me. And I was being bitchy about the whole situation. Hunter wouldn't hurt me on purpose is what I realized from these past week's events. Hunter probably couldnt bring himself to hurt a fly more or less, me.

"Hunter. Please listen to me. Im sorry. Okay? When im angry I say things I clearly dont mean. I cant help it." Hunter turned around as if he was going to say something but as if it had not happened, he turned and continued walking down the long hallway.

"Hunter!" I yelled, trying to get his attention. But him being the ignorant person he is, he ignored me. That only set me off again. Despite my ankle, I began chasing after him until I finally caught up. I grabbed his right shoulder forcefully making him stumble back a few steps.

"Why won't you fucking listen to me Hunter?!" I shouted at him.

"That's the point! I don't wanna listen to you rant about your bullshit and all of those excuses you manage to come up with!" Hunter yelled back now, taking a step towards me so we were chest to chest. I watched his fists ball at his sides, the look on his face threatening. But I was no where near scared.

"Hit me Hunter. Do it. I dare you." I balled my fists at my sides, knowing Hunter was capable of practically destroying me, but I didnt give a crap. All I saw was red.

Hunter took another step towards me, he cupped my cheeks roughly, slamming his lips on mine. My mood instantly changed. I slowly began kissing him back, my hands cupping the back of his neck. Tugging him down closer to my lips. His hands gripped the small of my back, pulling me closer. I moaned against his lips and he pulled away. His forehead resting on mine he whispered, "I dont like seeing you upset."

"Me either, Hunter." I muttered. He leaned back in, capturing my lips again.

*******

SORRY ITS SHORT!!