Chapter 24 - Telling Oliver

"Oliver is mine," I say.

Kaito growled.

"That boy has always been mine."

"Um, no. He's with me, plus he doesn't even like any of Miku's friends."

Kaito laughted.

"That maybe true, but he will be mine."

"Try and take him, you'll lose."

"Gladly."

I watched as the blue haired boy walked away, before I quickly found my way to the subway and took it back to the apartment. Once I was in Oliver's apartment, I saw that Oliver was awake and was eating something. When he noticed  me, he smiled. 

"What do you have?" He asked, looking at the bag.

"A present."

Oliver gave a fangirl scream and went over to me. He took the bag and took out the hoodie. He stared at it and smiled. He then pulled me into a hug.

"I love it," he said.

"I knew you would."

Oliver left the room to go and turn it on, which left me in a cold silence. Kaito's words were coming back to me and I didn't know if I should tell Oliver. Oliver came out of the room and smiled at me. I looked at him and saw that the hoodie was slighly big and I could see a little bit of his shoulders, which was cute, in my opinion. The hoodie went down a little past the waist, which was also cute. I smiled at him.

"Cute,'' I say to him.

Oliver blushed. He then stared at me for a moment.

"Something on your mind?" He asked.

I was kind of surprised when I heard him say that. Maybe I should tell him about Kaito?

"Um.. Yes."

"You can tell me."

I stared at him, before I grabbed his hand and lead him over to the couch. 

"I met Kaito when I was out,' I said, as I sat down.

Oliver gave a nod, showing me that he heard.

"And he told me to stay away from you, because you were his..."

Oliver blinked.

"His?" He repeated.

"That's what he said..."

"I'm not his, I'm yours." Oliver said, his voice cracking.

I suddenly felt bad about saying that to him, so I pulled him into a hug. Oliver hugged me back.

"I told Kaito that he could try and take you, but I won't let him."

I saw Oliver smile. 

"That's good, I don't like him."

I gave a smile as well, I gave him a kiss. Oliver and I stayed in our hugging postion for a moment, before we pulled apart and began to talk about random things. I told him about my friends back at home, all the cool places over there and the food that was good. Thank goodness I forgot about Shinzo's picture and didn't bring that up. Oliver sat there listening to every word I said, before he talked about a cool place that wasn't far away. Six Flags, he called it. It seemed like a fun place to go and I planned on bringing him to the place, since he said he's never been there, only went past it. When I looked at the time, I saw that it was near 11. So I decided to carry Oliver to his bed and laid down with him. Of course, he didn't seem to mind. He fell asleep after I sang a nice, slow song, which made me happy. I gave him another kiss, before I went to sleep too.

A/n: Sorry if this chapter is short!