Chapter 19 - A Kiss and A Weird Vidoe

While we were in the city, I took Oliver to a few more places that I liked and hopefully he would like them. I was kind of surprised when Oliver didnt receive any more memories. I was a little sad at the thought of him not getting the memories.

When we got back to the apartment, Oliver was tired and when we got to his room, he looked like he was about to fall asleep on the floor. But he lucky enough to get himself over to the couch before collapsing on it. I couldn't help but to be a little worried about him, do I went over to see of he was okay. When I got over to him, I saw that he had fallen asleep. I smiled at him, before I carefully lifted him up and carried him to his bed. I covered him with the sheets, before I stood back and looked at him. The blonde was snuggling with the sheets. I suddenly myself wanting to give him a kiss, before I left the room to go to mine and get some sleep.

One kiss won't hurt, right? I thought as I gave the boy a kiss on his forehead. I smiled at him before I left the room. I went to my own room and sat on the couch. I stared at the window for a moment, before I picked up the remote and turned on the TV. Right away, I saw that the News was on. And I realized that they were filming it at McDonalds.

"Two boys were shot in McDonalds, an hour ago. Police did find the shooter and she is currently being questioned. The only news that I have is that police have identified one of victims. He goes by the name of Len Kagamine."

I blinked and looked at the remote. I saw that I had pressed the record button.

I didn't record anything... I thought, turning my attention to the tv.

"The other boy is still a mystery. His condition is yet to be determined."

I blinked, before turning off the tv. I begin to dwell on the thought of the recording. Who recorded it?

Miku. That was my only answer, for now. I sighed and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

I woke up to something poking my cheek and when I opened my eyes, I found Oliver next to me.

"Oh, your wake!" He smiled.

I gave him a smile.

"Oh, did you get a weird recording from the shooting at the McDonalds?" Oliver asked.

"Uh, yes I did. I watches it last night."

"I watched it this morning. I bet Miku found where we live and did some weird stuff to our things."

"I agree."

"Well, at least she won't be at school tomorrow, she won't be able to bully. And without here there, maybe people will stop being mean."

I blinked when I heard those words. I sat up and looked Oliver in the eye.

"You remember..."

"Remember what?" Oliver asked, looking at me.

"You lost your memory."

"When did that happened?"

"It was just last night that you hardly remembered anything."

Oliver stared at me. I then remembered giving him a kiss.

"The kiss changed you!"

"Um... Okay."

I saw that Oliver back away a little. I then calmed myself before I looked around the room.

"Well, where should we go?"

"Hmmm... Can we go to the garden?" Oliver asked.

"Sure."

I got up and went to my room to change into a new pair of clothes. Once I finished, I went back to Oliver, who was waiting patiently. Oliver looked at me and smiled.

"Alright, let's go."